Trump Corrupted the Dept of Justice

"Trump turned the department into his own personal law firm. He put in people who would do his bidding. And they would, you know, target Trump`s political enemies and assist Trump`s friends. And it was a disgrace."

Why a former US attorney’s allegations against Trump are far worse than initially though: MSNBC host

So, it's OK for Dems to weaponize the DOJ, IRS, and regulatory agencies but not OK for Republicans?

Got it...

Trump did the same stuff his immediate predecessor and successor did when it comes to weaponizing and serving the interest of friends/supporters.

So, it's OK for Dems to weaponize the DOJ, IRS, and regulatory agencies but not OK for Republicans?

Got it...

Trump did the same stuff his immediate predecessor and successor did when it comes to weaponizing and serving the interest of friends/supporters.

You didn't miss a beat with your reaction to this report of Trump's corruption -- by, drum roll... ignoring it and attacking Democrats with nothing but hollow prejudice. That is what Trumpsters always do, ignore Trump's extreme corruption by exaggerating or flat out lying about Democrats. That is some pathetically rotten behavior, and decent folks are more than tired of seeing it.

You didn't miss a beat with your reaction to this report of Trump's corruption -- by, drum roll... ignoring it and attacking Democrats with nothing but hollow prejudice. That is what Trumpsters always do, ignore Trump's extreme corruption by exaggerating or flat out lying about Democrats.

Biden weaponized the EPA, which partially caused energy price spike. Obama weaponized IRS against conservative causes. DeSantisn is currently weaponizing the FLDOR. Trump weaponized the DOJ. It's wrong when EITHER side does it.

You wouldn't understand since your head is stuck so far up Rachel Maddow's ass you can't think for yourself.

Biden weaponized the EPA, which partially caused energy price spike. Obama weaponized IRS against conservative causes. DeSantisn is currently weaponizing the FLDOR. Trump weaponized the DOJ. It's wrong when EITHER side does it.

You wouldn't understand since your head is stuck so far up Rachel Maddow's ass you can't think for yourself.

Again, you did not miss a beat responding by attacking, but you at least said it is wrong for either side. Your problem is that everybody saw you ignoring the allegations about Trump while replying to them with attacks on Democrats that you just expect everybody to accept as accurate instead of another pack of half-truths and flat out lies.

Again, you did not miss a beat responding by attacking, but you at least said it is wrong for either side. Your problem is that everybody saw you ignoring the allegations about Trump while replying to them with attacks on Democrats that you just expect everybody to accept as accurate instead of another pack of half-truths and flat out lies.

I know Trump is dirty. I've said before multiple times in numerous other threads how he was weaponized agencies.

But now, you have an administration that is DOING the same thing but you don't post that. You keep bringing up the past one to deflect the sh-t job the current one is doing...

It's a vicious cycle

Bush signed the Patriot Act, Senator Obama said it was bad.
President Obama extended the Patriot Act while in office

You didn't miss a beat with your reaction to this report of Trump's corruption -- by, drum roll... ignoring it and attacking Democrats with nothing but hollow prejudice. That is what Trumpsters always do, ignore Trump's extreme corruption by exaggerating or flat out lying about Democrats. That is some pathetically rotten behavior, and decent folks are more than tired of seeing it.

You are more than welcome to list examples supporting the ridiculous assertion put forth by MSNBC. I am completely shocked that you watch MSNBC and read their articles. Although, quite frankly I am shocked you actually read anything based off of your political positions on virtually every issue lol

Reactions: hmanvolfan
It's a vicious cycle

Bush signed the Patriot Act, Senator Obama said it was bad.
President Obama extended the Patriot Act while in office

There's no virgins in the whorehouse known as D.C.

VolMain is the guy who calls his ex gf a whore while his current gf is getting rammed in every orifice by other dudes.

I know Trump is dirty. I've said before multiple times in numerous other threads how he was weaponized agencies.

But now, you have an administration that is DOING the same thing but you don't post that. You keep bringing up the past one to deflect the sh-t job the current one is doing...

Now wait a minute, Hoss. Hold the phone. You're saying that the Biden Administratio is doing the same thing, and I doubt the accuracy of that assertion. Politics is a slippery business. Both political parties are corrupt. There is no doubt about that. But Biden does not have a track record of corruption comparable to Donald Trump. Not even close, so my inclination is to suspect you of exaggerating.

Now wait a minute, Hoss. Hold the phone. You're saying that the Biden Administratio is doing the same thing, and I doubt the accuracy of that assertion. Politics is a slippery business. Both political parties are corrupt. There is no doubt about that. But Biden does not have a track record of corruption comparable to Donald Trump. Not even close, so my inclination is to suspect you of exaggerating.

This is 100% true, Biden's history of corruption is a helluva lot longer and worse. They aren't even close.

I refer you the daily gay press lady if you wanna hear some flat out lies. TDS is noted.

Trump absolutely used the Presidency to benefit himself and his supporters. No argument here. But guess what, Biden is doing the same thing. Biden may not be as egregious or as brazen about it as Trump, but the EPA has been weaponized, the DOJ has been, the IRS is.

And before you accuse me of picking sides. DeSantis is doing the same thing in FL.

Reactions: Volpac Sackyou
Define corruption? One has been in office close to 50 years while the other only 4.

Trump absolutely used the Presidency to benefit himself and his supporters. No argument here. But guess what, Biden is doing the same thing. Biden may not be as egregious or as brazen about it as Trump, but the EPA has been weaponized, the DOJ has been, the IRS is.
I benefitted greatly with investments and lower COL. Now my 401K is -20% YTD and COL has increased in record numbers.

Define corruption? One has been in office close to 50 years while the other only 4.
Not to mention one suffered the most intense media scrutiny in the history of the office. An all out war against the POTUS!

The other enjoys the luxury of that same media acting as the life support keeping his Presidency alive. Biden knows he can get away with far more than Trump or any Republican for that matter.

Also. I have found that whatever the left is accusing the GOP of, the left is usually actively doing it.

Reactions: StarRaider

VN Store

Back