Trump has the virus

Seriously, what are we doing, guys?Politics aside, let's hope he pulls out ok
No lie. Anyone who posts here knows my hatred for the president is intense, but this should be a reminder that this disease can infect anyone. I’ve been terrified of the thought of my parents getting this, and Trump being hospitalized on such short notice isn’t making me feel any better.

*No I'll will intended...just a joke*

Trump's dying wish will be his SCOTUS nominee is approved, Pence is elected, and his debt is defaulted.

Try to contain your excitement.
The only thing that excites me about this is election and SCOTUS related. I think this is it for Trump's chances.

I have not said I hope he dies or anything.

I am pretty apathetic about what happens to Trump.

I've learned that there are some terrible human beings in here. Those who accuse the president of being a terrible human being seem to be right there with him. Sad
That's a price I'm obviously willing to pay, because not saying that Trump is a horrendously despicable human is what seems to be terrible in my eyes.
But I guess you get what you accept.

Last edited:
The only thing that excites me about this is election and SCOTUS related. I think this is it for Trump's chances.

I have not said I hope he dies or anything.

I am pretty apathetic about what happens to Trump.
I’m not sure I buy this. If he recovers, why would it necessarily hurt his chances? I think that would energize his supporters, if anything. The “rally around the flag” effect would only help him.

I’m not sure I buy this. If he recovers, why would it necessarily hurt his chances? I think that would energize his supporters, if anything. The “rally around the flag” effect would only help him.
Don't think it changes much of anything unless we get a couple weeks out and he's in bad shape.

I agree. I don't think they would do this unless they had no choice, at the least to avoid panic and instability. This is not good.

Yeah they would, they would move him so he could have the best care available without delay. Believe it or not they take the health of a US President seriously.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back