Trump has the virus

So, apparently, are you, with this type of crap right now.

F Trump. Remember when he mocked HRC when she had pneumonia?

He's just a douche. Period.

Honestly, I pray he won't die. I *want* him to experience the absolute humiliation of the upcoming brutal defeat.

Looking forward to watching him squirm, sue, lie, cheat, yell, threaten... all the things you voted him into office for. :)

No lie. Anyone who posts here knows my hatred for the president is intense, but this should be a reminder that this disease can infect anyone. I’ve been terrified of the thought of my parents getting this, and Trump being hospitalized on such short notice isn’t making me feel any better.
K town likes your post, yet he’s full of hatred.

Reactions: Y9 Vol

Thanks, brah!

Ready to make a wager on the election?

Trump wins, you pick my new avatar for a year.

Biden wins, I pick your new avatar for a year.

Ready to bet? That's what I thought. All bark, no bite.

Just. Like. Dumb. Donald.

To clarify, I can absolutely believe the hospitalization is a precautionary move. The experimental medication would give me more reason for concern.

Reactions: Vols All Day
Never a dull topic to deal with on VNPF these days.
2020 doing 2020 stuff.
image-6.jpg

Trump to be hospitalized at Walter Reed medical center

Well now. So much for mild symptoms.

Also:

President Trump has received a dose of an experimental antibody cocktail being developed by the drug maker Regeneron, in addition to several other drugs, including zinc, vitamin D and a heartburn treatment, according to a letter from his doctor that was released by the White House Friday afternoon.

Not. Good.

Yall using DJT's tactics to celebrate his comeuppance is an odd revelation.

Reactions: golfballs
You have totally misrpreneted the verse. It is not a vengeful verse

Wow.

Per wiki:

"An eye for an eye" (Biblical Hebrew: עַ֚יִן תַּ֣חַת עַ֔יִן‎) or the law of retaliation (Latin: lex talionis) is the principle that a person who has injured another person is to be penalized to a similar degree by the injured party.

Oh... the irony...

Trump's favorite Bible verse: 'Eye for an eye'

Donald Trump’s favorite Bible verse involves an “eye for an eye,” he said Thursday.

WHAM 1180 AM radio host Bob Lonsberry asked the Republican front-runner if he had a favorite verse or story from the Bible that’s impacted his thinking or character.

“Well, I think many. I mean, you know, when we get into the Bible, I think many. So many,” he responded. “And some people—look, an eye for an eye, you can almost say that. That’s not a particularly nice thing. But you know, if you look at what’s happening to our country, I mean, when you see what’s going on with our country, how people are taking advantage of us, and how they scoff at us and laugh at us.”

“And they laugh at our face, and they’re taking our jobs, they’re taking our money, they’re taking the health of our country,” he continued. “And we have to be firm and have to be very strong. And we can learn a lot from the Bible, that I can tell you.”

Trump appears to be referring to a passage from Exodus 21-24, which lays out the Old Testament rules governing personal behavior.

Last edited:
I’m as liberal as anyone on this board, and I’m praying for the health and recovery of the president and first lady. The hospitalization of a president is a serious concern for our nation. There is no joy and no thought of political advantage - at least not in this home.

It does not matter what he’s said or what he’s done. How each of us reacts is a reflection of our character, not his.

VN Store

Back