Trump instructs military to begin planning for withdrawal from Syria

So In Trumptopia, you want to bring all american service members home, build a wall, impose tariffs on most imports, tell all of our allies to F off, and wait for ISIS?

I feel bad for the Kurds. Tough as nails people and honorable fighters. They have deserved their own country for decades now and have supported us at every turn and every time we turn our backs on them.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
We have about $6 billion worth of inventory over there, they will likely leave it there. Thoughts on that?

So In Trumptopia, you want to bring all american service members home, build a wall, impose tariffs on most imports, tell all of our allies to F off, and wait for ISIS?
Did you order your save space kit yet... Trump is selling em, has a lib model as well, price for you is higher if you want the wall.

I feel bad for the Kurds. Tough as nails people and honorable fighters. They have deserved their own country for decades now and have supported us at every turn and every time we turn our backs on them.
We definitely owe them a solution that would secure their existence.

Man, he is taking some heat for this decision. I said yesterday I just hoped this was coming from the military leadership with some good judgment. As usual, however, this was just another impulse decision by the idiot President.
Why is bringing troops home ever a bad decision? I thought you were a peace loving liberal?

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back