Trump instructs military to begin planning for withdrawal from Syria

Change of orders. We aren’t leaving Syria.

Trump is also now saying that he never said the troop withdrawal would be done quickly. That is yet another outright lie. He said it would be done in 30 days and that was on December 20th.

Wait, so ISIS is in Afghanistan (according to Lindsey Graham in that interview)?

I swear... ISIS is everywhere.

They're probably in just as many places as the US...

Old news. ISIS has reportedly been in the 'Stan since Obama was in office.

Two U.S. Citizens Captured After Fighting for Islamic State in Syria

islamic-state-flag-640x480.png

Warren Christopher Clark and Abed al-Hamid were captured by the U.S.-backed SDF, officials said Sunday. Clark is from the Houston area and once worked as a substitute teacher in the Fort Bend school district in Sugar Land, Texas. Officials said in 2015, he sent a resume and cover letter to the Islamic State seeking a job teaching English in Syria.

“We are aware of open source reports of reportedly American citizens currently in custody who were believed to be fighting for ISIS,” Cmdr. Sean Robertson said. “However, we are unable to confirm this information at this time.”

Warren Clark said his son is “a humanitarian” who “would not be involved in anything along those lines.”

“My son doesn’t have an evil thought in his mind about hurting anyone,” he said.

No origin was listed for al-Hamid, though according to one database he could be from Trinidad. He could also have dual citizenship. In a video posted online, he talks about not being able to practice his Muslim faith in Trinidad.

Clark and al-Hamid were captured with Islamic fighters from Pakistan and Ireland, SDF officials said. If they are extradited to the United States, they would be the 15th and 16th Americans to return from joining the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria.
Clark’s resume seems to indicate he was drawn to the Islamic State by the promise of a Muslim-only state.

Two U.S. Citizens Captured After Fighting for Islamic State in Syria

In the course of three weeks, Trump has:
  • Flip flopped
  • Lied about flip flopping
  • Angered Turkey
  • Tossed the Kurds overboard
  • Drove Mattis to resign
  • Sent "Mike Bolton" on a damage-control tour
Winning. So much winning.

Reactions: Septic
In the course of three weeks, Trump has:
  • Flip flopped
  • Lied about flip flopping
  • Angered Turkey
  • Tossed the Kurds overboard
  • Drove Mattis to resign
  • Sent "Mike Bolton" on a damage-control tour
Winning. So much winning.
Impeach Fotey Fye.

Wait, so ISIS is in Afghanistan (according to Lindsey Graham in that interview)?

I swear... ISIS is everywhere.

They're probably in just as many places as the US...

ISIS was in Afghanistan when I was there. When we went on patrols near the river I could throw a rock across and hit their positions. The Taliban and ISIS have been fighting each other for about 3 years.

Reactions: Mick
ISIS was in Afghanistan when I was there. When we went on patrols near the river I could throw a rock across and hit their positions. The Taliban and ISIS have been fighting each other for about 3 years.

The Taliban has been winning?

My son is headed over there next week and won’t be back til we withdraw. He said could be 4-6 months. He’s a flyer on AWACS.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
He is doing a great service by gathering intel. Tell him thanks for his service.
Thanks man, yeah he’s a little upset since he just got back from over there last July after 4 months. We had a family beach vacation planned in May and he probably won’t make it. Sucks.

"The reality is we have defeated ISIS, we have defeated the caliphate," Pence said.

VN Store

Back