Trump Sues Hillary and DNC

I guess he needed to grab a headline. He hasn't had one since his last round of Putin azz kissing.

Trump sues Hillary Clinton and DNC, alleging conspiracy to link his campaign to Russia - CNNPolitics
Doubt it will go anywhere, but the unverified Steel dossier was the foundation of the "collusion" investigation and was initially funded by Clinton's campaign. It's funny how some like to paint that only Trump plays dirty. Hillary has been playing dirty for a lot longer. I'll never understand why some can't just admit both sides engage in this BS. Maybe the fact both can sling the BS is why they were once friends?

Send your donations in support to Wantmorehookers@Trump.org

AchingAshamedAngwantibo-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: tbh and Wireless1
It's another grift by Trump. He knows it's baseless but he will use it to fundraise and his supporters will happily fork over their cash.

Reactions: luthervol
It's another grift by Trump. He knows it's baseless but he will use it to fundraise and his supporters will happily fork over their cash.

Explain to us Professor how political fundraising can be used for personal issues?

Too funny. A liar accusing and suing others for lying? This is more rich than a lime meringue pie resting on a honey oat pie crust, topped with coconut whipped cream. And chased down with a bourbon chocolate milkshake.
I’m waiting for the Biden lie counter. That man lies with every breath he takes.

The top legal work we've come to expect in a Trump lawsuit (when was the last time he won one?).

Too funny. A liar accusing and suing others for lying? This is more rich than a lime meringue pie resting on a honey oat pie crust, topped with coconut whipped cream. And chased down with a bourbon chocolate milkshake.
I’m reading this at 10 PM wondering where I can at least get the bourbon chocolate shake….you’re mean

VN Store

Back