Trump to be indicted in GA?

I guess I should say "you don't" and we could uselessly go back and forth a few more times.
But your statement would be true if you could define who "my team" actually is.
But you can't, and that's where you are unknowingly clueless.

I guess I should say "you don't" and we could uselessly go back and forth a few more times.
But your statement would be true if you could define who "my team" actually is.
But you can't, and that's where you are unknowingly clueless.

You have made your thoughts perfectly clear, there is no denying who you are. You're only lying to yourself.

Like Trumper or fascist

If someone does not support Trump, he/she can speak up and say so. Anyone who is not a fascist is free to speak up and oppose fascist positions. As far as I am concerned, those who support Trump are Trumpers, and those who support fascism are fascists. There is nothing stupid about telling it like it is.

You're one of the few dumb enough to make that comment.
Here's what I know.
They do not all have equal principles.
Which necessarily means, follow me now, that some are more principled than others.
You may be new around here, but if not, you should have heard me mention something called continuums.

There's this thing, evidently in very short supply, called discernment. Give it a shot.

This is interesting. Surely you don’t consider Harris or Biden to be principled do you? So when talking about principled politicians on your side of the isle, who are we discussing?

Reactions: norrislakevol
If someone does not support Trump, he/she can speak up and say so. Anyone who is not a fascist is free to speak up and oppose fascist positions. As far as I am concerned, those who support Trump are Trumpers, and those who support fascism are fascists. There is nothing stupid about telling it like it is.

Do you foolishly believe Trump is a fascist?

VN Store

Back