Trump to be indicted in GA?

What? Why would I do that if the candidate was no longer viable and I preferred one of the candidates who was viable over the other?
Oh, so it's not about which candidate is better or which you prefer. It's about which is viable. That's different than where you started.

Who decides which is viable? And before you answer that go back and look what happened to make Joe the viable one.

Cruz already said he'd rally the troops for impeachment (over the border?) of Biden if the pendulum swings.

The cat's already out of the bag.
Biden has a bulletproof defense to impeachment.

With his mental and cognitive issues, he is incapable of assisting in his defense and cannot be tried.

But it isn't working. It's what brought us the disfunction we've been seeing the last decade plus.

I agree intellect is needed. I don't see the intelligence in supporting either party, especially given they are one in the same.
There is just not a better alternative. I'm all for a third party, a fourth party, or entirely different parties. I'll gladly consider any candidate as long as they have potential viability.

There is just not a better alternative. I'm all for a third party, a fourth party, or entirely different parties. I'll gladly consider any candidate as long as they have potential viability.
They have viability the moment you support them. That's how this works. Right now you are just following the party.

They have viability the moment you support them. That's how this works. Right now you are just following the party.
lol........Maybe I should have said realistic viability.
When all is said and done and I walk into a voting booth, I will forever and always vote for the best "realistically" viable candidate.
Leading up to the election, I'll support the candidate I feel is best.

There won't be viable candidates that aren't already bought and paid for unless we take a stand.

I decided years ago I would no longer but into their charade. More people need to, or this cycle continues indefinitely.

lol........Maybe I should have said realistic viability.
When all is said and done and I walk into a voting booth, I will forever and always vote for the best "realistically" viable candidate.
Leading up to the election, I'll support the candidate I feel is best.
And that is how the party wins. As long as you support them on voting day it doesnt matter what you, or they, do the rest of the time.

Congrats on being a band wagon voter.

There won't be viable candidates that aren't already bought and paid for unless we take a stand.

I decided years ago I would no longer but into their charade. More people need to, or this cycle continues indefinitely.
I'm just not sure what it means to take a stand.

I'm just not sure what it means to take a stand.

It means withholding your support, and being vocal and asking others to do the same. Anything's better than perpetuating the status quo, it only gets worse from here.

It means withholding your support, and being vocal and asking others to do the same. Anything's better than perpetuating the status quo, it only gets worse from here.
Then I'm good. I do all of those things.

Unless the American Constitution were modified to change us to a Parliamentary System in which Party Coalitions could assume power, our system is incapable of supporting third parties for an extended period. Any moderately successful third party will quickly be absorbed by and coopted by one of the two major parties. If a third Party becomes successful enough, it will displace one of the two existing parties that will then die off. There can only be 2 in our system as it works.

It requires you to stop voting for candidates they tell you to vote for.
lol.......Are you guys operating under the assumption that if you say something stupid enough times that it will cease being stupid?

Is that a Trumper thing?

Milk it for those that continue to fall for it.
Steele dossier
Russian Collusion
Mueller investigation
impeachment 1 and 2
January 6th
Supreme Court nominees

lol.......Are you guys operating under the assumption that if you say something stupid enough times that it will cease being stupid?

Is that a Trumper thing?

Let me Luther this down enough for you to understand.

There are 2 TV shows you don't like on the only channels you get but instead of picking up a book or watching a movie you and millions of others just like you keep watching those same 2 shows every time they are on. Do you think the networks are going to pull those shows off the air and replace them with something better when you keep watching them?

Reactions: LouderVol

There are 2 TV shows you don't like on the only channels you get but instead of picking up a book or watching a movie you and millions of others just like you keep watching those same 2 shows every time they are on. Do you think the networks are going to pull those shows off the air and replace them with something better when you keep watching them?
@luthervol

This, this, this.

I guess it's just easier to cling to the illusion that you're actually given a choice?

This isn't a left or right thing.

You’re seeing it, it’s just not there yet. But once the value of the old guard of the left is gone the progressives will break away. The Dems are two parties under one name right now. Bernie was able to use the lefts stage as a Trojan horse.

Donna Brazile and Elizabeth Warren disagree about 2016. In 2020 all competition was bribed to drop out for the good of the party. Your last sentence shows you don't care anyways
Same was said to Hillary in 2008 to make way for Obama.

@luthervol

This, this, this.

I guess it's just easier to cling to the illusion that you're actually given a choice?

This isn't a left or right thing.
You are starting with a false premise that the 2020 election was only a result of who was worse and a negative vote.
Trump support was unprecedented in numbers and action. That is not a result of “he is less worse”.
Sure his antics and constant negative coverage cost him votes and many just for his personality

Donna Brazile and Elizabeth Warren disagree about 2016. In 2020 all competition was bribed to drop out for the good of the party. Your last sentence shows you don't care anyways

Never a bad time to bring up Donna Brazile and her exchange with Megan Kelly about giving questions to Hillary prior to the debate and corresponding with Podesta.

" As a Christian woman, I understand persecution. your information is false. What you're -- well, for suggestive e-mails were stolen. You're interested and you're like a thief that wants to bring into the night the things that. "

Sorry hog, but that is a horrible analogy.
They don't care how many people vote as long as they get the most. In fact they absolute love the thought of someone who likely would have voted for the other candidate deciding to sit it out. You are actually doing precisely what they want you to do. Hell the repubs have made suppressing the vote an art form.

A better analogy would be this. There are two meats you can choose from that will be exclusively served to you over the next four years. They will serve whatever the majority picks. You can decide not to vote, but you still will be served the chosen meat for the next four years. Even if you don't like either meat, if you happen to hate one more than the other, you would be a fool to not vote for the one you dislike least.
Your analogy holds a little water if you are talking about financial contributions, but I have only donated to one or two candidates my entire life. By all means, withhold your money; but it's lunacy and self defeating to withhold your vote.

You are starting with a false premise that the 2020 election was only a result of who was worse and a negative vote.
Trump support was unprecedented in numbers and action. That is not a result of “he is less worse”.
Sure his antics and constant negative coverage cost him votes and many just for his personality
His surge in 2016 was because of his outsider status and the fact that the left nominated Hilary. He failed those that supported him because he couldn't get out of his own way.

I'm not arguing 2020 swinging away from Trump was due to which is worse vote. Though I do believe there was a large portion of the country that held their nose and voted for Biden.

What I'm saying is until we withhold support for the two party stooges we will continue to be fed crap sandwiches and we are to blame until we change it.

Reactions: LouderVol
Sorry hog, but that is a horrible analogy.
They don't care how many people vote as long as they get the most. In fact they absolute love the thought of someone who likely would have voted for the other candidate deciding to sit it out. You are actually doing precisely what they want you to do. Hell the repubs have made suppressing the vote an art form.

A better analogy would be this. There are two meats you can choose from that will be exclusively served to you over the next four years. They will serve whatever the majority picks. You can decide not to vote, but you still will be served the chosen meat for the next four years. Even if you don't like either meat, if you happen to hate one more than the other, you would be a fool to not vote for the one you dislike least.
Your analogy holds a little water if you are talking about financial contributions, but I have only donated to one or two candidates my entire life. By all means, withhold your money; but it's lunacy and self defeating to withhold your vote.
That's bs Luther. If anyone wants to vote they can, they have 4 damn years to make the needed arrangements and there are plenty of resources to help. Requiring an ID does nothing to suppress voting.

Remember you were just lecturing others about buying into their parties propoganda. This is a perfect example of taking your own medicine.

VN Store

Back