Trump to blame for coronavirus deaths. What should the sanction be?

What price should Trump pay for the lives he cost?

• One year in prison for each person who died

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • A prison term of at least 10 years

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • $1 million to the family of each person who died

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A global cash settlement, of no more than $5 billion, to be split by the families and the Treasury

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
We blamed Trump for Trump errors and statements. Did not have to manufacture absurd links like you guys are doing.
you guy's? I've done nothing on the level of making up crap like you did. I've relayed facts about the absolute clown show day 1 turned out to be

I gave him a pass and said he was likely asleep. He should address it when he wakes up though. Or did he call a lid already

Reactions: Carl Pickens
We blamed Trump for Trump errors and statements. Did not have to manufacture absurd links like you guys are doing.

"I'll lead an effective strategy to mobilize trunalimunumaprzure."

Who should be blamed for this statement?

You must live a patheticly miserable life! Your party just got away with the biggest political scam in the history of our great nation and you guys somehow managed to get your pathetic candidate into office. You are more obsessed with Trump then any of us that voted for him.. How about we just stick to blaming China for the China virus. That is the only place to lay the blame. What do you think Trump should have done differently??

I voted for the prison sentence because lol.

Can Freak change the poll defaults to require one choice be "this is the worst poll of all time"?

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
200w.gif

ResizedP_a297c6aa-9868-42c3-8435-42915b662af4_79888033736815.gif

VN Store

Back