Trump to blame for coronavirus deaths. What should the sanction be?

What price should Trump pay for the lives he cost?

• One year in prison for each person who died

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • A prison term of at least 10 years

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • $1 million to the family of each person who died

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A global cash settlement, of no more than $5 billion, to be split by the families and the Treasury

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
"Because the government said I'd be safe..."
Unless you're celebrating at the Lincoln Memorial after signing an executive order demanding that masks be worn on federal property, then you don't have to wear one.

Unless you're celebrating at the Lincoln Memorial after signing an executive order demanding that masks be worn on federal property, then you don't have to wear one.

Of course.

Good for thee, not for me.

"Because the government said I'd be safe..."
"Because common sense logic said that it could help prevent you from unknowingly spreading the virus to people you care about, who are in a higher risk category of becoming critically ill from contracting the virus, then you would become. People such as your parents and grandparents, or elderly in-laws."

"Because common sense logic said that it could help prevent you from unknowingly spreading the virus to people you care about, who are in a higher risk category of becoming critically ill from contracting the virus, then you would become. People such as your parents and grandparents, or elderly in-laws."

Have you seen some of the "masks" people are wearing?

Don't lecture me on "prevention" when prior are given false information from the start.

Reactions: NorthDallas40

VN Store

Back