Trump to blame for coronavirus deaths. What should the sanction be?

What price should Trump pay for the lives he cost?

• One year in prison for each person who died

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • A prison term of at least 10 years

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • $1 million to the family of each person who died

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A global cash settlement, of no more than $5 billion, to be split by the families and the Treasury

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
One most telling things about this post by the OP is that it completely abandons any semblance of a trial and moves straight to punishment based on a comment from one person. There has been no fact finding to support the comment yet the OP not only passed on an investigation but also a trial and conviction - straight to sentencing.

One most telling things about this post by the OP is that it completely abandons any semblance of a trial and moves straight to punishment based on a comment from one person. There has been no fact finding to support the comment yet the OP not only passed on an investigation but also a trial and conviction - straight to sentencing.
Sooooooo... this is an LG thread you know?

Reactions: AM64
On Rachel Maddow earlier tonight:

"When scientific evidence doesn't support President Trump's ideology, his instinct is to dismiss that evidence outright and then cast ulterior motives onto those who were behind the scientific research and discovery, rather than adjust his beliefs as an intellectual will." - Dr. Anthony Fauci

This might be my all time favorite quote about Trump. It is spot on. Trump is guided by his egotistical nature. He has no intellectual curiosity... just a stubborn need to always be right.

Last edited:

"When scientific evidence doesn't support President Trump's ideology, his instinct is to dismiss that evidence outright and then cast ulterior motives onto those who were behind the research and discovery, rather than to adjust his beliefs as an intellect would." - Dr. Anthony Fauci

This might be my all time favorite quote about Trump. It is spot on. Trump is guided by his egotistical nature. He has no intellectual curiosity... just a stubborn need to always be right.
Orange man bad, we get it. How long you going to let him live in your head rent free?

Orange man bad, we get it. How long you going to let him live in your head rent free?
The subject of this thread concerns Donald Trump and the coronavirus. My post concerned Donald Trump and his attacks on scientific evidence, and his attacks on those people who conduct scientific research. If you don't want to read posts about Trump, then don't click on a thread with his name in the title. It's that simple. There are many other threads to choose from.

You must live a patheticly miserable life! Your party just got away with the biggest political scam in the history of our great nation and you guys somehow managed to get your pathetic candidate into office. You are more obsessed with Trump then any of us that voted for him.. How about we just stick to blaming China for the China virus. That is the only place to lay the blame. What do you think Trump should have done differently??

😂

Reactions: BowlBrother85
The subject of this thread concerns Donald Trump and the coronavirus. My post concerned Donald Trump and his attacks on scientific evidence, and his attacks on those people who conduct scientific research. If you don't want to read posts about Trump, then don't click on a thread with his name in the title. It's that simple. There are many other threads to choose from.
So basically he’s gonna live in your heads forever since you girls will continually be making Midol fueled threads about him huh? 😂

"When scientific evidence doesn't support President Trump's ideology, his instinct is to dismiss that evidence outright and then cast ulterior motives onto those who were behind the research and discovery, rather than to adjust his beliefs as an intellect would." - Dr. Anthony Fauci

And how many times has Fauci been wrong?

So basically he’s gonna live in your heads forever since you girls will continually be making Midol fueled threads about him huh? 😂
Posting a comment about Trump on a message board, doesn't mean he's "living in your head". Once again, if you don't want to read posts about Trump, then you shouldn't click on a thread with his name in the title.

Posting a comment about Trump on a message board, doesn't mean he's "living in your head". Once again, if you don't want to read posts about Trump, then you shouldn't click on a thread with his name in the title.
A comment... maybe not. Several butthurt comments a day heavily laden with a Midol usage tone absolutely does. Thanks for playing.

In 10 years, I want you to come right back to this forum and explain why wearing masks was an effective measure.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
You call out any of your buds who routinely say "but Obama"? Discussing the former potus who has been out for 3 days is very likely to happen in a political forum. This "living rent free" stuff is lazy nonsense

Reactions: BowlBrother85
You call out any of your buds who routinely say "but Obama"? Discussing the former potus who has been out for 3 days is very likely to happen in a political forum. This "living rent free" stuff is lazy nonsense
Sure thing pj if it’s lazy nonsense then don’t play along. Trump isn’t POTUS anymore so keeping pointing at him is deflection. If you catch me doing it feel free to call it. I’m not responsible for “my buds”

VN Store

Back