Trump vs DeSantis 2024

Trump needs to go away. Just go away.

The republicans need a leader who is charismatic like Reagan and can make the press look stupid through humor and still come across as loveable.

Desantis isn’t that either and the media will eat him alive.

But between the two I am picking Desantis.

Trump needs to go away. Just go away.

The republicans need a leader who is charismatic like Reagan and can make the press look stupid through humor and still come across as loveable.

Desantis isn’t that either and the media will eat him alive.

But between the two I am picking Desantis.
2nd.

What exact Savior are y'all looking for that ticks all the boxes? Aint (sorrry Mom) no perfect candidate for such a wide range of issues

Reactions: StarRaider
I'd settle for a small government / reduce spending person.

That would be great as your litmus, and even mine. All I am saying, but will conflict with other issues in mine/your calculus.

In this mess of a republic, just obtaining the Executive is not enough and no way the Beast will be overthrown with such a diverse electorate. I kinda look at it as a bird in hand and swallow the turd at the same time.

I did hear one radio segment today....and I love it. Congress could eliminate the Dept of Education and other agencies just by zero funding. It would be over and no chance of recovery. The SCOTUS would not have any impact from what I novicely understand

Giant meteor.
As much as it pains me to say it, as soon as I read the first post, the two words that instantly popped into my mind were - giant meteor.

That concerns me more than it concerns you.
Check my source.

Reactions: McDad

VN Store

Back