Trump vs DeSantis 2024

Is Desantis the front-runner too early? Are people going to get bored with him by nomination/election time? He's already been discussed as the next guy for a year now.

I don't know much about him, except the partisan stuff I hear about. How does he appeal to moderates? The don't say gay and Martha's vineyard stuff can't help much outside the party line people.

Reactions: rekinhavoc
Is Desantis the front-runner too early? Are people going to get bored with him by nomination/election time? He's already been discussed as the next guy for a year now.

I don't know much about him, except the partisan stuff I hear about. How does he appeal to moderates? The don't say gay and Martha's vineyard stuff can't help much outside the party line people.
He insists he is concentrating on being governor.

Not the type of imagery you want for a struggling campaign. Bitter, old, isolated, defeated. Helluva shot.

Love this line:

What he means when he says “Miami” is that his SUV rolls down the driveway, past the pristine lawn set for croquet and through the Secret Service checkpoint at the gate, for the two-hour trip to another piece of Trump real estate, the Trump National in Doral, about eight miles from the airport in Miami-Dade County. There, he meets regularly with an impressive, ideologically diverse range of policy wonks, diplomats, and political theorists for conversations about the global economy and military conflicts and constitutional law and I’m kidding. He goes there to play golf. “He just goes, plays golf, comes back, and ****s off. He has retreated to the golf course and to Mar-a-Lago,” one adviser said. “His world has gotten much smaller. His world is so, so small.”

Does Tom foolery resonate better with you youngsters?

e12c3f70-1904-4146-a8cf-ce3d7711e2bd_text.gif

Not the type of imagery you want for a struggling campaign. Bitter, old, isolated, defeated. Helluva shot.

Love this line:

What he means when he says “Miami” is that his SUV rolls down the driveway, past the pristine lawn set for croquet and through the Secret Service checkpoint at the gate, for the two-hour trip to another piece of Trump real estate, the Trump National in Doral, about eight miles from the airport in Miami-Dade County. There, he meets regularly with an impressive, ideologically diverse range of policy wonks, diplomats, and political theorists for conversations about the global economy and military conflicts and constitutional law and I’m kidding. He goes there to play golf. “He just goes, plays golf, comes back, and ****s off. He has retreated to the golf course and to Mar-a-Lago,” one adviser said. “His world has gotten much smaller. His world is so, so small.”

what a crock of ****

Are you of the opinion that he is meeting with policy wonks and experts?
his world is so small..frankly these so called experts in the view of the media and DC are nothing but idiots that got us in our bad position today.

his world is so small..frankly these so called experts in the view of the media and DC are nothing but idiots that got us in our bad position today.
You didn't answer the question. Do you think Trump is off to his properties to have meetings, about current world problems, or play golf?

You didn't answer the question. Do you think Trump is off to his properties to have meetings, about current world problems, or play golf?
Who needs wonks to solve the border crisis or many of our problems? For that matter, most are common sense.

VN Store

Back