Trump's false claims about disaster response are beyond the pale

Ummm....the governor of NC said he spoke to Biden and Biden offered full support and to call him directly if he needed anything. But you probably won't see that clip where you get your news.
If he calls, I hope Biden can hear him with the breeze coming off the ocean, the noise of the waves crashing onto the shore, the seagulls, and the other beach goers having fun.

Yes. The Republican Governor of Georgia says Trump is lying.
Find the quote from Brian Kemp calling Trump a liar.

What I've seen is liberal turd sites pointing to Gov Kemp saying he has spoken to the Vegetable and Trump making purely political statements around the appearance of Biden not being overly concerned about what has been going on and Harris spending time in California raising money for her campaign, not what can be done for the impacted areas.

These sites claim there is a lie, but it really appears to be nothing more than political gamesmanship. Kind of like some folks claiming Trump is guided by that Project 2025 or whatever. Unless you can find an actual quote from Gov Kemp you, in fact, have lied with this post.

If he calls, I hope Biden can hear him with the breeze coming off the ocean, the noise of the waves crashing onto the shore, the seagulls, and the other beach goers having fun.
Governor has to remember that the vegetable and chief is only cognizant between the hours of 12:00 and 4:00.

Find the quote from Brian Kemp calling Trump a liar.

What I've seen is liberal turd sites pointing to Gov Kemp saying he has spoken to the Vegetable and Trump making purely political statements around the appearance of Biden not being overly concerned about what has been going on and Harris spending time in California raising money for her campaign, not what can be done for the impacted areas.

These sites claim there is a lie, but it really appears to be nothing more than political gamesmanship. Kind of like some folks claiming Trump is guided by that Project 2025 or whatever. Unless you can find an actual quote from Gov Kemp you, in fact, have lied with this post.
Trump said
“The governor’s doing a very good job,” Trump said of Kemp. “He’s having a hard time getting the president on the phone. Federal government is not being responsive.”
Kemp said
“He just said, ‘Hey, what do you need?’” Kemp told reporters of his call with Biden. “And I told him, you know, we got what we need. We will work through the federal process. He offered that if there’s other things we need, just to call him directly, which, I appreciate that. But we’ve had FEMA embedded with us since, you know, a day or two before the storm hit.”

As usual, Trump is just talking out of his ass on this

Disaster relief should be a state function, if anything....
Why? Ever read up on how disasters like the first Johnstown Flood and the 1906 San Francisco quake were responded to?

We'd be better off without the Federal government's interference and piss-poor management of resources. I went to Waverly, TN a few days to help when they were nailed with the flash flood. It was locals getting things done and volunteers pouring in from all over the country to help. FEMA seemed to be nothing much more than a nuisance.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood

Trump has lied and cited non existent evidence that people in need in NC are being short changed on assistance based on being in Republican areas. As usual, it's a "some people are saying" scenario where he dodges being held to account for what he says.

Trump has also falsely claimed that the administration has ignored requests for help from Georgia.

Trump is just a complete ashhole.
Here's a quote in LG's linked article:
“I had a call from the White House earlier today, saying, Congressman, we know that the response from FEMA has been slow, but tell me what you need me to do,” Edwards said. “And my response is, ‘I don’t need people to continue to ask me what I need them to do. I need people to do things.’”

Read more at: https://www.newsobserver.com/news/politics-government/article293269729.html#storylink=cpy

Trump has lied and cited non existent evidence that people in need in NC are being short changed on assistance based on being in Republican areas. As usual, it's a "some people are saying" scenario where he dodges being held to account for what he says.

Trump has also falsely claimed that the administration has ignored requests for help from Georgia.

The a$$hole is working on his tan at the beach.

Were you upset when similar claims were made about New Orleans or other areas when republicans were in charge?

Ummm....the governor of NC said he spoke to Biden and Biden offered full support and to call him directly if he needed anything. But you probably won't see that clip where you get your news.
Actually I did see that in several places. But the quote was: "Yes. The Republican Governor of Georgia says Trump is lying."

Hey, I'm okay with that if Kemp said it. But I do not believe that he did or that any of you can find that direct quote from Governor Kemp from a reputable source. So if he didn't, anyone who claims Kemp said that is a liar. Or engaging in the same political rhetoric that politicians, including Trump, engage in all the time.

And one more point. You don't know one damn thing about where I get information from.

Why? Ever read up on how disasters like the first Johnstown Flood and the 1906 San Francisco quake were responded to?

We'd be better off without the Federal government's interference and piss-poor management of resources. I went to Waverly, TN a few days to help when they were nailed with the flash flood. It was locals getting things done and volunteers pouring in from all over the country to help. FEMA seemed to be nothing much more than a nuisance.

The federal government is of no real use in these situation, same as Katrina. They literally can't even get water to areas within two weeks, seen it with my own eyes.

VN Store

Back