Trump's false claims about disaster response are beyond the pale

Trump has lied and cited non existent evidence that people in need in NC are being short changed on assistance based on being in Republican areas. As usual, it's a "some people are saying" scenario where he dodges being held to account for what he says.

Trump has also falsely claimed that the administration has ignored requests for help from Georgia.

Trump is just a complete ashhole.
He's right. Slow to designate the red states in need the status of MAJOR disaster, which would open up immediate and significant aid. They are palying politics with peoples lives and only catering to blue states.

Reactions: LibertyVol
Actually I did see that in several places. But the quote was: "Yes. The Republican Governor of Georgia says Trump is lying."

Hey, I'm okay with that if Kemp said it. But I do not believe that he did or that any of you can find that direct quote from Governor Kemp from a reputable source. So if he didn't, anyone who claims Kemp said that is a liar. Or engaging in the same political rhetoric that politicians, including Trump, engage in all the time.

He didn't come out and call him a liar, but he did state the exact opposite of what Trump claimed, that would make Trump a liar. Pants on fire.

I never made the claim but it's pretty easy to see that he is. Not sure why is so important that it comes from Kemp. Guess that's your hill

My hill? You responded to my request to provide a legitimate source for a quote that Gov. Kemp called Trump a liar with a number of quotes, NONE of which supported the claim the Gov called him a liar. IF one has TDS, yes, it is easily understandable that inference could be made. But no one who has made the claim or, like you has provided quotes/links, have provided any evidence the Gov said that.

I'm not the one making any claim about who said what. I've asked for where he said it. No one has provided that. I have said it appears that claim is apparently a lie. Just find it amusing how folks accusing someone of being a liar are, seemingly, lying.

He didn't come out and call him a liar, but he did state the exact opposite of what Trump claimed, that would make Trump a liar. Pants on fire.

So the original claim that the Governor called Trump a liar, is in fact, a lie?

What it really appears to be is, at best, Trump is ill-informed or has been told something we are unaware of. Most likely, is Trump was making political hay out of the Vegetable sitting on the beach.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
My hill? You responded to my request to provide a legitimate source for a quote that Gov. Kemp called Trump a liar with a number of quotes, NONE of which supported the claim the Gov called him a liar. IF one has TDS, yes, it is easily understandable that inference could be made. But no one who has made the claim or, like you has provided quotes/links, have provided any evidence the Gov said that.

I'm not the one making any claim about who said what. I've asked for where he said it. No one has provided that. I have said it appears that claim is apparently a lie. Just find it amusing how folks accusing someone of being a liar are, seemingly, lying.
So is Trump lying in your opinion?

So the original claim that the Governor called Trump a liar, is in fact, a lie?

What it really appears to be is, at best, Trump is ill-informed or has been told something we are unaware of. Most likely, is Trump was making political hay out of the Vegetable sitting on the beach.
So he's not lying he's just ill-informed? Lol, okay.

Reactions: NashVol11
So is Trump lying in your opinion?
I have no idea. And neither do you or LG or whoever else made the claim.

My best guess is Trump, like all the other politicians, is not being factual. The Vegetable is sitting on the beach which is not a good look and Trump is using that in an attempt to score some political points. Someone could have told him there were communication problems and he ran with it regardless of whether had any veracity. I, nor you, know.

Does LG start threads on Kamala Harris lying about Trump and Project 2025 with some idiotic claim that the Governor of NameThisBlueState called her a liar?

You guys apparently do not remember I've been very clear about not liking Trump. But I dislike people who lie about him just as much.

I have no idea. And neither do you or LG or whoever else made the claim.

My best guess is Trump, like all the other politicians, is not being factual. The Vegetable is sitting on the beach which is not a good look and Trump is using that in an attempt to score some political points. Someone could have told him there were communication problems and he ran with it regardless of whether had any veracity. I, nor you, know.

Does LG start threads on Kamala Harris lying about Trump and Project 2025 with some idiotic claim that the Governor of NameThisBlueState called her a liar?

You guys apparently do not remember I've been very clear about not liking Trump. But I dislike people who lie about him just a much.

LG is mentality ill on top of being Independent, didn't you hear... he hasn't voted for a President in a very long time. It is my guess someone hack his account and posted back in 2020 that he planned to vote for Biden.

The biggest takeaway from all of this is that federal government disaster assistance has proven time and time again that it is inept no matter whom is president and both sides play politics with it.
The elected elites need it to be another issue of division. They need us angry with each other. So, it has become a tool of politicians.

Got one of those political texts tthis morning wanting to know if they could count one me. Referencing a TN Dem State Rep candidate. I replied sure, you can count on me for a loss. I love voting against Dems.

I live in TN with a GA area code cell phone number. Go figure.

Trump has lied and cited non existent evidence that people in need in NC are being short changed on assistance based on being in Republican areas. As usual, it's a "some people are saying" scenario where he dodges being held to account for what he says.

Trump has also falsely claimed that the administration has ignored requests for help from Georgia.

Trump is just a complete ashhole.

Remember when Trump kept repeating the debunked claim that Biden said there were fine people on both sides in Charlottesville? Or how Trump kept repeating the debunked line that Biden called veterans suckers and losers?

Thankfully, the other side doesn't stoop to such antics.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
Got one of those political texts tthis morning wanting to know if they could count one me. Referencing a TN Dem State Rep candidate. I replied sure, you can count on me for a loss. I love voting against Dems.

I live in TN with a GA area code cell phone number. Go figure.
They aggravate the absolute hell out of me. I get them every day. Major candidates, minor candidates, or dog-catcher in BumF@ck Maine is going to lose unless I can spare them $10.

A constant stream of STOP replies outgoing.

The biggest takeaway from all of this is that federal government disaster assistance has proven time and time again that it is inept no matter whom is president and both sides play politics with it.

Agree.

We saw that in Memphis with the storms last year.

We saw it in PR with Maria.

We saw it in NOLA with Katrina.

VN Store

Back