Trump's false claims about disaster response are beyond the pale

Agree.

We saw that in Memphis with the storms last year.

We saw it in PR with Maria.

We saw it in NOLA with Katrina.
Kamala / Biden going to criticize Trump for going down there. And Trump is always going to proclaim his responses are the greatest. I just find it comical that people are really fighting about this on social media. It's political theater

I have no idea. And neither do you or LG or whoever else made the claim.

My best guess is Trump, like all the other politicians, is not being factual. The Vegetable is sitting on the beach which is not a good look and Trump is using that in an attempt to score some political points. Someone could have told him there were communication problems and he ran with it regardless of whether had any veracity. I, nor you, know.

Does LG start threads on Kamala Harris lying about Trump and Project 2025 with some idiotic claim that the Governor of NameThisBlueState called her a liar?

You guys apparently do not remember I've been very clear about not liking Trump. But I dislike people who lie about him just as much.
Oh I'm petty sure I have a very good idea given all reports and videos on the subject. But of you want to just claim he's being factually incorrect to save face then fine

Except the next two major storms (Rita and Wilma) that did not hit 90% AA cities had a much better FEMA response.....

Kanye was way over the top but he wasnt 100% wrong either...

Oh I'm petty sure I have a very good idea given all reports and videos on the subject. But of you want to just claim he's being factually incorrect to save face then fine
Like I've said before, show us the video clip or direct quote that Gov. Kemp said Trump was a liar and I'm with you. Otherwise, makes you no different than what you're claiming Trump is.

Kamala / Biden going to criticize Trump for going down there. And Trump is always going to proclaim his responses are the greatest. I just find it comical that people are really fighting about this on social media. It's political theater

That Trump claims aid is being withheld from more Republican areas is ludicrous. It's designed to cause further division at a time we don't need it because he thinks it will benefit him.

Just a horrible human being.

Trump's pathetic response after Maria (PR) means he should sit this one out.

There are some legitimate concerns with FEMA being caught flat footed here but Trump is the wrong messenger here....

This the one where the stacks of water and supplies were found in warehouses on the island?

That Trump claims aid is being withheld from more Republican areas is ludicrous. It's designed to cause further division at a time we don't need it because he thinks it will benefit him.

Just a horrible human being.

South Carolina is still waiting for major disaster designation for Hurricane Debby (early August).....

In regards to the whole theme of this thread; it is clear that the democrats know that they are potentially going to get slammed in public opinion over this; the daily talking points memo has obviously went out to d fleet all criticism of Harris/Biden by reflexively calling it a „lie“
I will say this much for the left; their ability to quickly coordinate the daily propaganda points is very impressive

VN Store

Back