Trump's Taxes

So don't we have this government agency called the "Internal Revenue Service"? I'm pretty certain that if you're cheating on your taxes they are responsible for finding it and not some state partisan hack that is trying to find something for political gains.

If you're cheating on your state taxes, the state partisan hack is responsible for finding it.

He was never charged, never under investigation that I can find and yet his attorneys kept him out of prison? Are you saying he took advice from his attorneys and did things legally? Like almost every other businessman?
I already know you don't know any better, but he's not like every other businessman. None that I've known and that's exponentially more than you know

I already know you don't know any better, but he's not like every other businessman. None that I've known and that's exponentially more than you know

I agree with you that he's not like every other businessman and you might know more of them than I do but I feel certain that I have vastly more experience in the business world than you.

How does a stupid criminal avoid getting caught for 40+ years?

See: Bernie Madoff.

"...Bongiorno, who spent over 40 years with Madoff–longer than anyone except Ruth and Peter–told investigators that she was doing "the same things she was doing in 2008" that she did when she first joined the firm."

See: Bernie Madoff.

"...Bongiorno, who spent over 40 years with Madoff–longer than anyone except Ruth and Peter–told investigators that she was doing "the same things she was doing in 2008" that she did when she first joined the firm."

Madoff got away with his scheme for about 20 years.

VN Store

Back