Trump's Taxes

It says absolutely nothing about your claims. Plus, I would hope anyone would go to "extraordinary lengths" to keep their tax records private. Why wouldn't a person do that? In Trumps case they will just be used against him regardless of what they contain.
My claims about him are clearly on the record. The fact that you aren't aware of them shows just proves you to be a low info guy. Trump stated on several occasions he would show his tax returns.

The rationalizations are pathetic but very telling

My claims about him are clearly on the record. The fact that you aren't aware of them shows just proves you to be a low info guy. Trump stated on several occasions he would show his tax returns.

The rationalizations are pathetic but very telling

I know that 6 of his business interests have filed for bankruptcy protection, just 6 out of over 500 and the last one was in 2009. I think you may be the one that needs to increase his information because everything I have posted has been factual and you, well it's been nothing but emotional.

All of the argument about what the tax returns will or won't show is irrelevant.

Presidents have been releasing them for years; prosecutors can obtain tax returns of any citizen to check for illegality; and, while Trump lied claiming an audit prevented it, he did promise repeatedly that he would honor the tradition of releasing them and has no reason not to other than complaining about the motives of prosecutors.

Now is not the time to have the fight over politics. He can complain about that tons later. At this point in time, the sole issue is whether he has to produce them. He does. It is not debatable. He agreed to it.

Every effort he makes to block them is just more evidence that he is hiding personal criminal wrongdoing.

All of the argument about what the tax returns will or won't show is irrelevant.

Presidents have been releasing them for years; prosecutors can obtain tax returns of any citizen to check for illegality; and, while Trump lied claiming an audit prevented it, he did promise repeatedly that he would honor the tradition of releasing them and has no reason not to other than complaining about the motives of prosecutors.

Now is not the time to have the fight over politics. He can complain about that tons later. At this point in time, the sole issue is whether he has to produce them. He does. It is not debatable. He agreed to it.

Every effort he makes to block them is just more evidence that he is hiding personal criminal wrongdoing.

he doesn't have to do **** until he has exhausted all of his legal avenues.

he doesn't have to do **** until he has exhausted all of his legal avenues.

When I say "must" or "has to," I mean only if the people who voted for him hold him to those repeated and unequivocal promises. If you are willing to overlook his lying about that, as he has everything else, and you refuse to hold him accountable then that's on you.

So don't we have this government agency called the "Internal Revenue Service"? I'm pretty certain that if you're cheating on your taxes they are responsible for finding it and not some state partisan hack that is trying to find something for political gains.

LOL

Reactions: VolStrom

I ordered this book for you on amazon

38EBF203-7B34-42D5-AB34-FCC8E146D692.jpeg

So don't we have this government agency called the "Internal Revenue Service"? I'm pretty certain that if you're cheating on your taxes they are responsible for finding it and not some state partisan hack that is trying to find something for political gains.
Not necessarily. If he supplied banks with financial statements that doesn't align with his tax returns, then the district attorney will prosecute, not the IRS

Not necessarily. If he supplied banks with financial statements that doesn't align with his tax returns, then the district attorney will prosecute, not the IRS
iu

Reactions: tntar heel

If he falsified loan applications yes, the DA can prosecute. But let's get real, Trump's tax returns would have not a damn thing to do with a established business loan application. You send your financials to the bank for a loan, not your returns.

The Manhattan DA wants the returns so they can be leaked and use to Romney Trump.

What would be proof to you?
I can use 6 Trump business bankruptcies to illustrate Trump is a bad businessman. What can you point to to say he is a good successful businessman? Just because he has 500 businesses doesn't mean they are successful.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back