Trump's Taxes

They're being audited. He probably haven't done his taxes yet.

ShimmeringGrandioseFlyingsquirrel-small.gif

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
You are in for a YUGE disappointment in Nov.
I really don't think so. Based on the odds of probability from the (A+) rated polling services, per "Let's Talk Elections", it is more likely that Joe Biden will win at least 330 electoral college votes, than it is that Donald Trump will win 270.

Joe Biden has a huge safety net of scenarios to work from. Whereas Hillary Clinton had to run the table in the "Rust Belt" states in 2016 (Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin and Minnesota)... Biden also has Ohio, North Carolina, Florida, Georgia, Arizona and Iowa all very much in play - while showing a lead in all four of the Rust Belt states.

This could potentially be a very embarrassing defeat for Trump. Over 350 electoral college votes is a possibility for Biden.

I really don't think so. Based on the odds of probability from the (A+) rated polling services, per "Let's Talk Elections", it is more likely that Joe Biden will win at least 330 electoral college votes, than it is that Donald Trump will win 270.

Joe Biden has a huge safety net of scenarios to work from. Whereas Hillary Clinton had to run the table in the "Rust Belt" states in 2016 (Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin and Minnesota)... Biden also has Ohio, North Carolina, Florida, Georgia, Arizona and Iowa all very much in play - while showing a lead in all four of the Rust Belt states.

This could potentially be a very embarrassing defeat for Trump. Over 350 electoral college votes is a possibility for Biden.
And, the opposition has spiked the football at the 5 yard line.

No need to even vote then huh?

Reactions: AM64 and AirVol

Saved

And, the opposition has spiked the football at the 5 yard line.
You can always hope the polls are way off again... but it really would have to be much worse this time around than 4 years ago. As it stands now, 35 days from the election, Trump needs the polling data in 6 states to be wrong.

You can always hope the polls are way off again... but it really would have to be much worse this time around than 4 years ago. As it stands now, 35 days from the election, Trump needs the polling data in 6 states to be wrong.
I’ll have to give it to you, you have faith in Pedowood Joe.

Wanna have an AVI bet?

I mean technically you're right, only one was a VP - the other was the actual president.

A private business in Ukraine is a "foreign adversary?" Jesus, does our State Department know this?

What about the backscratching Ivanka got from an actual adversary?

Probably want to check your soiled britches before calling everyone else stinky.

Trump's children take in millions overseas as president slams Biden's son

Ivanka’s Trademark Requests Were Fast-Tracked In China After Trump Was Elected

China grants 18 trademarks in 2 months to Trump, daughter

P.S. You're terrible at this.

Reactions: StarRaider and AM64

We already capitulated and agreed not to vote for Hunter, try to keep up.

On a side note, if you don't think that in the next five or six years the truth about Trump and his crotch spawn bagmen circling the globe isn't going to come out, you're delusional.

Reactions: BowlBrother85
We already capitulated and agreed not to vote for Hunter, try to keep up.

On a side note, if you don't think that in the next five or six years the truth about Trump and his crotch spawn bagmen circling the globe isn't going to come out, you're delusional.
Soon

Reactions: AM64
Trump may win again.
I don't see a viable path to 270 for him unless the polls in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Arizona are horribly wrong. He must win one of these states: Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan and Minnesota. He is losing all of them. Even if he does win one of those states, he can't afford to lose any of these states: Ohio, Florida, North Carolina, Georgia, Arizona and Iowa. He is losing Arizona badly. The others are close. Trying to be as objective as I can... there are so many more combinations of states which lead Biden to 270. It would be an upset if Biden finished with less than 300 electoral college votes. Some of the most recent polls coming out of Georgia and Ohio for Trump right now are a disaster.

I don't see a viable path to 270 for him unless the polls in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Arizona are horribly wrong. He must win one of these states: Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan and Minnesota. He is losing all of them. Even if he does win one of those states, he can't afford to lose any of these states: Ohio, Florida, North Carolina, Georgia, Arizona and Iowa. He is losing Arizona badly. The others are close. Trying to be as objective as I can... there are so many more combinations of states which lead Biden to 270. It would be an upset if Biden finished with less than 300 electoral college votes. Some of the most recent polls coming out of Georgia and Ohio for Trump right now are a disaster.
It still wouldn't surprise me. If he does win, our country will continue to spiral into the towel bowl

HILLARY, IS THAT YOU?

Reactions: AM64
It still wouldn't surprise me. If he does win, our country will continue to spiral into the towel bowl
I will never underestimate the bad taste of the American people again. I just don't think that polls are going to be this far off again... and they would have to be much farther off this time, than four years ago. Trump will need to pull a rabbit out of his hat in Pennsylvania and Arizona... and then run the table in toss up states such as Ohio, Florida, North Carolina, Georgia and Iowa.

Pennsylvania ABC News/Washington Post
Joe Biden (D) ............ 54%
Donald Trump (R) ... 44%

Reactions: Mick

VN Store

Back