Trump's Taxes

And the others?
The one link has over 1,000 years examples.
the one with people registering is that half of the registrations were false. Uh, that’s not a problem. Umkay.
if the registrations are false, they can't vote. That's extra work for the elections office, but there is an elections office for a reason.

It's ironic that you accuse Joe for helping his son out when Donald's open nepotism with with his children and their spouses (and girlfriends) is perfectly acceptable.

That you refuse to acknowledge it doesn't make it cease to exist.

Only one helped land jobs with foreign adversaries while he was VP.

Only one helped land jobs with foreign adversaries while he was VP.

I mean technically you're right, only one was a VP - the other was the actual president.

A private business in Ukraine is a "foreign adversary?" Jesus, does our State Department know this?

What about the backscratching Ivanka got from an actual adversary?

Probably want to check your soiled britches before calling everyone else stinky.

Trump's children take in millions overseas as president slams Biden's son

Ivanka’s Trademark Requests Were Fast-Tracked In China After Trump Was Elected

China grants 18 trademarks in 2 months to Trump, daughter

P.S. You're terrible at this.

Do ya think your savior Obammy could even find Scotland. Pretty sure Joe thinks it's a planet ... he's a little spacey, you know. I can't say I've ever held what Trump does in high esteem, but he seems to have a lot of spending money, quite a bit of expensive property, and hasn't been locked up for any sins related to either. In the long run Trump has done something to turn a profit, and didn't scam the public by profiting from decades in one political office or another. I'm honestly not sure whether to rank ambulance chaser above or below professional politician, but both pretty much qualify for scum of the earth territory ... I supposed a scavenger is probably more useful than a lifetime crook mooching off the public, so maybe you go up a little notch.

Fun fact:

pigs wallow in mud. Not poo. They actually keep their poo in a far-away section of their pen. Pigs are cleaner animals than chickens.

I've heard if you throw a liberal's carcass in the pig pen, they will drag it over to the poo section. Can you verify, or do we need to put it to a test?

Reactions: McDad
Do ya think your savior Obammy could even find Scotland. Pretty sure Joe thinks it's a planet ... he's a little spacey, you know. I can't say I've ever held what Trump does in high esteem, but he seems to have a lot of spending money, quite a bit of expensive property, and hasn't been locked up for any sins related to either. In the long run Trump has done something to turn a profit, and didn't scam the public by profiting from decades in one political office or another. I'm honestly not sure whether to rank ambulance chaser above or below professional politician, but both pretty much qualify for scum of the earth territory ... I supposed a scavenger is probably more useful than a lifetime crook mooching off the public, so maybe you go up a little notch.
that was a lot of verbal diarrhea

Hasn’t been locked up......yet. Before 2016, he was just another shady businessman. Since then he’s the shady leader of the greatest country on earth. One that now appears to be personally on the hook financially with foreign interests which is a security risk to this country. Again, all he has to do to shut everyone up is release the returns but he ain’t doing that for a reason. Going to be interesting to see what happens when he leaves office. Tax evasion/tax fraud from fake deductions may be the ticket. Among other questionable deductions being looked at by the IRS are consulting fees paid to Ivanka when she was already on his payroll.

Reactions: newarkvol
Hasn’t been locked up......yet. Before 2016, he was just another shady businessman. Since then he’s the shady leader of the greatest country on earth. One that now appears to be personally on the hook financially with foreign interests which is a security risk to this country. Again, all he has to do to shut everyone up is release the returns but he ain’t doing that for a reason. Going to be interesting to see what happens when he leaves office. Tax evasion/tax fraud from fake deductions may be the ticket. Among other questionable deductions being looked at by the IRS are consulting fees paid to Ivanka when she was already on his payroll.

You sound like a neighbor of mine who asked if I thought Trump would be impeached ... that was before he was inaugurated. I don't think even Trump is stupid (or you fill in the blank) enough to believe that he could run for president and never have any of his dealings questioned or that he would be handed a "Get Out of Jail Free) card. And, yeah, I tend to think white collar crime pays very well and not many participants get their due. But notorious doesn't mean guilty either.

I work for First Horizon. This is stupid. I didn't say that business don't borrow money. They do... but they also pay it back once in a while. Not everyone in business defaults on a $640 million dollar loan. Trump's apologists aren't just trying to normalize his lack of civility and ethics, they are also trying to normalize his incompetence. Trump has clearly misrepresented his business acumen to the American people. His golf resorts are simply not profitable businesses. His signature property, Doral, is hemorrhaging money.

Did you ever stop to think that the same middle finger to the establishment back in 2016 is the exact same reason people will vote for him again in 2020? Hillary and Joe have enough skeletons in their closet and really can't talk. Joe Biden is a worthless empty suit thats spent 50 years in Washington and has the exact same sense of entitlement as Hillary Clinton did for the presidency. Neither one of them inspire anyone. They're retreads. Trump is what he is. A big middle finger to the establishment and that includes rinos.

Reactions: AM64 and Y9 Vol
Did you ever stop to think that the same middle finger to the establishment back in 2016 is the exact same reason people will vote for him again in 2020? Hillary and Joe have enough skeletons in their closet and really can't talk. Joe Biden is a worthless empty suit thats spent 50 years in Washington and has the exact same sense of entitlement as Hillary Clinton did for the presidency. Neither one of them inspire anyone. They're retreads. Trump is what he is. A big middle finger to the establishment and that includes rinos.
Trump is a FRAUD who is about to become a one term president. He is a middle finger to good business sense.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Sense of entitlement, as in, that isn’t a Trump trait? You gotta be kidding me. He, lol, IS the establishment, he’s been President for almost 4 years. He’s played golf on our dime like 250 times...I mean...it was his own club, I mean...wouldn’t a high roller, anti establishment guy, pay his own way???

VN Store

Back