TrumPutinGate

goodwyn_It_lr_8-28-1920190828020858.jpg

Hahahahahahahahaha I love it. Poor libs, got screwed again by their beloved “journalists”

If the left or the dnc media had any integrity this punk would be fired
Why would he get fired? I believe he said ”if it's true”.

I don't know if it's true, but it seems that if it is true, plenty are lined up here to say that it's totally normal for the POTUS to have Russian oligarchs guarantee his loans.

Some of you guys are so predictable, it's almost funny.

I heard today that having Russian olgarchs to loan money out isn't a crime.....no matter to who it goes to.
You act like this is done in the back of a bar in secret but it happens on a daily basis.....out in the open.

Yup.

Back in the day newspapers required two or more sources. But with the speed of reporting now and all these folks proclaiming themselves reporters when they are really just activists, things are too reckless.
Perhaps it is time for "common sense freedom of the press reform"? No rapid fire reporting. 3 day waiting periods on bombshells, Journalist must be licensed to practice, and removal of license if found to handle the news carelessly.

Reactions: tennvols77
Perhaps it is time for "common sense 1st amendment reform"? No rapid fire reporting. 3 day waiting periods on bombshells, Journalist must be licensed to practice, and removal of license if found to handle the news carelessly.

There goes all of CNN and NBC news people then. Throw in some ABC & CBS news too.

Perhaps it is time for "common sense freedom of the press reform"? No rapid fire reporting. 3 day waiting periods on bombshells, Journalist must be licensed to practice, and removal of license if found to handle the news carelessly.
It's just NBC covering ass if it doesn't pan out. As a news entity it's the right move. It's risky to drop a news bomb, citing a single source even with the added ”if it's true".

But if it is true ”it's just good business”, don't ya know..

It's just NBC covering ass if it doesn't pan out. As a news entity it's the right move. It's risky to drop a news bomb, citing a single source even with the added ”if it's true".

But if it is true ”it's just good business”, don't ya know..

If this common sense reform that the majority of Americans wants can save just one person from wrongful reporting, we need to take action. The Founding Fathers could not have imagined a 24/7 news cycle and instantaneous reporting thanks to the internet.

If this common sense reform that the majority of Americans wants can save just one person from wrongful reporting, we need to take action. The Founding Fathers could not have imagined a 24/7 news cycle and instantaneous reporting thanks to the internet.
Like you said, there really isn't 24 hours of news in a day. 30 minutes is enough to cover what's important. 24 hours forces news people to say stupid stuff to fill time. For God's sake, there is a 24 hour golf channel.

Reactions: tennvols77

It struck a nerve for some reason, but you're right, and it's pretty common amongst pundits to play the "if it's true” angle.

No way to regulate it. Too easily abused. Imagine a Trump able to control accreditation of the press. Disaster.

A source told me that Obama was caught naked in the bed with 2 three year olds. If it's true, Obama is a pedophile.

Well, in the case of Lawrence, his initial story will ultimately be proven true or false. But your Obama story seems somewhat suspect.

It's just one source, but it has been a good one in the past, kind of like Christopher Steele was.

So, what was Steele's accuracy, or are we still waiting on the verdict? I know everyone was focused on the pee tape thing, which I believe was said to exist, according to some communications with Trump's campaign with some Russian, but the dude later said it never really existed. I don't think many people would be all that shocked if it does exist.

VN Store

Back