TrumPutinGate

Why would he get fired? I believe he said ”if it's true”.

I don't know if it's true, but it seems that if it is true, plenty are lined up here to say that it's totally normal for the POTUS to have Russian oligarchs guarantee his loans.

Some of you guys are so predictable, it's almost funny.
That's always the liberal media's trick, throw something out that they know the radical base will eat up and then at the end say "if true" just to cover their sorry asses

Aight....all you Dumbs fess up. Who in here fell for O’Donnell’s blatant lies?
Didn't follow the story at all, but I freely admit that I have a tendency to initially believe anything negative about Trump.
It's that whole body of evidence thing, combined with the fact that I know he is a horrendously despicable and amoral human.

Aight....all you Dumbs fess up. Who in here fell for O’Donnell’s blatant lies?

I read here on VN where he apologized for misreporting or lying about something but I care so little I haven't even looked to see what it was. When I saw a post that he lied I suggested he should just double down like Trump would. MY tv is never and I mean never on any news commentary station. A brain turns to mush watching that stuff.

I read here on VN where he apologized for misreporting or lying about something but I care so little I haven't even looked to see what it was. When I saw a post that he lied I suggested he should just double down like Trump would. MY tv is never and I mean never on any news commentary station. A brain turns to mush watching that stuff.

Yeah he really couldn’t double down after Trumps attorneys sent a cease and desist letter to MSNBC with the demands of an apology.

Didn't follow the story at all, but I freely admit that I have a tendency to initially believe anything negative about Trump.
It's that whole body of evidence thing, combined with the fact that I know he is a horrendously despicable and amoral human.
Sure you didn’t.

That despicable and amoral human has done more for this country than the phony prez before him. He’s just fixing what the chosen one messed up and you hate him.

Sure you didn’t.

That despicable and amoral human has done more for this country than the phony prez before him. He’s just fixing what the chosen one phuked up and you hate him.
I didn't.
Why would I lie about that? You guys and your inability to judge truthfulness.
We seem to view Trump and what he has done for/to this country differently. I don't see that changing

Yeah he really couldn’t double down after Trumps attorneys sent a cease and desist letter to MSNBC with the demands of an apology.

He kind of did double down. Saying that he officially retracts his comments, but doesn't know that his source is wrong. Essentially saying the same thing he did, while saying that it doesn't meet NBC's standards of journalism.

I always thought of Lawrence as a pundit, rather than a journalist, but I suppose the truth will be known eventually. If it turns out to be factual, some of the fine Trumpers on here can get back to arguing that it's totally kosher, anyway.

He kind of did double down. Saying that he officially retracts his comments, but doesn't know that his source is wrong. Essentially saying the same thing he did, while saying that it doesn't meet NBC's standards of journalism.

I always thought of Lawrence as a pundit, rather than a journalist, but I suppose the truth will be known eventually. If it turns out to be factual, some of the fine Trumpers on here can get back to arguing that it's totally kosher, anyway.

He apologized like he was requested to do because “he didn’t follow MSNBCs procedure of verifying the sources “ his words . He didn’t do this on his own he was forced to by attorneys . Doubling down would have been .. I hear you and I’m not backing down from my statement .

IF I had a dime for every time you guys have used that phrase over the last 2+years I'd be rich.

He apologized like he was requested to do because “he didn’t follow MSNBCs procedure of verifying the sources “ his words . He didn’t do this on his own he was forced to by attorneys . Doubling down would have been .. I hear you and I’m not backing down from my statement .
Ok, so he went from "if it's true" to "I don't know that it's wrong”. Not exactly a 180.

You misspelled f*****g idiot.

VN Store

Back