TrumPutinGate

They’re at it again. This is the endgame🚨🚨🚨
EIAuhIRXYAAP3A2

Random people making fun of Spicer and Russia. Apparently the endgame of these random people is to make you whine about them. Checkmate redhat.

Mueller's Special Counsel team is coming together. It includes:

Jeannie Rhee, a former deputy assistant attorney general and a partner in the investigations practice at WilmerHale.

Andrew Weissmann, chief of the Criminal Division's fraud section, who served as former director of the Enron Task Force and general counsel under Mueller at the FBI. He oversaw corruption investigations including the probe into cheating by Volkswagen on diesel emissions tests.

Mueller’s former chief of staff at FBI and James Quarles, who worked as an assistant special prosecutor on the Watergate Special Prosecution Force and was also an attorney at WilmerHale.

Deputy SG Michael Dreeben, who has argued more than 100 cases before the U.S. Supreme Court, will assist Bob Mueller on a part-time basis, "according to those familiar with the arrangement. The move signals that Mueller may be seeking advice on complex areas of criminal law, including what constitutes obstruction of justice."

Former acting US solicitor general Neal Katyal, who is a partner at Hogan Lovells and one of the lead attorneys for Hawaii in the travel ban lawsuit against Trump, agrees that the choice of Dreeben is telling.
🤡

Brace yourselves for this to drop soon.

From John Schindler

"U.S. IC has considerable SIGINT featuring high-level Russians talking about their collusion with Team Trump. SIGINT is from NSA & partners. This is called "reflections" in spookdom, ie readouts from convos about current ops. Individually these convos are not all that persuasive, analytically; but collectively, they demonstrate collusion."
😬😬😬

******UPDATED REFERENCE GUIDE*******

The Matryoshka

So, two motivations for creating this thread:

1. I get asked often what my proof and/or argument is, and I can't regurgitate an entire essay in response. So, this thread can now become a nice, tidy repository of circumstantial evidence and claims concerning Trump's ties to the Kremlin.

2. Potentially the biggest story in the entire history of American presidential politics doesn't even have a specific thread here, so I will create it. It's past due.

All of you by now know how I think about Trump, unless you've been living under a rock. I think he is a traitor, and I think that, in time, if the right people do their patriotic duty, then we will know the truth.

So, let me just begin the thread by posting the following (which is in no shape or form the extent of my claims or argument):

Six agencies â including FBI, CIA, Treasury â probing possible Russian aid to Trump's campaign: sources - Chicago Tribune

Finally, let me just go ahead and add that, should the evidence come together in a certain way, this has the potential not only to take down Trump but also to take down high-ranking FBI officials (including Comey) and possible even the Republican Party. Those are big "ifs," of course, but it will all be determined by who knew what and when, and by who buried what and when.

This has the potential to completely change our entire political system. It's important, no matter how you feel on the matter right now, and it needs to be given proper treatment.
Genius.

Reactions: hjeagle1vol
Dang, reports are that John Brennan withheld information that the ruskies wanted hilldawg to win the 2016 election because she was more predictable than the 45th POTUS... and instead pushed the Trump/ruskie collusion based on the DNC/Hillary steele report.
That will get 0 coverage on CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS and all the Marxist newspapers

VN Store

Back