TrumPutinGate

Rich republicans love the poorly educated too.

Serious question .. have you ever been around anyone with real money ? They are the same . It’s not like they have a sign hanging around their necks saying .. I’m a liberal so I love the poor or I’m Republican so I take advantage of the poor . Same Same .

Reactions: tennvols77
Most Reps don’t like Trump any more than the Dems do. They’re tolerating him for now.
They had a free shot at knocking him off in January and to a man (almost) they beclowned themselves to push his nonsensical narrative.

You had a couple like Lamar Alexander that admitted that he did it, but for the most part they wouldn’t even cop to that.

Then Rubio falls all over himself to say there’s no evidence of Trump’s involvement, here.

Whatever you’re seeing, I don’t see it.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
Reactions: 0nelilreb
I'm still on the fence this election cycle. Can anyone show me worse video of Trump so I can sleep at night with the decision of my vote? Just go on record with your approval and hell I may rub Joe's leg hair myself.

I mean who doesn't love the ole purple nurple Biden move on the 6 year old amiright?

Not buying it.

Anyone who does not at this point see Trump for the cancer he is on the soul of the country, the chaos that is his administration, the unequaled narcissism of his psyche, is lost.

Bipartisan Senate Intel report details Trump campaign contacts with Russia in 2016, adding to Mueller findings - CNNPolitics

Key takeaways:

The GOP is in denial. Manaforte should be tried for treason. Trump should be ousted from office immediately. He was also a Russian spy, or is so incompetent he cannot be trusted with any sensitive or classified information. Either way, he needs to be gone. Now.

Unfortunately, at this stage, it's all just piss in the wind.

Trump's base could give a rat's ass about reality. Ethics? Laws? Pfffft. They live in the Bizarro Trump dream world where up is down, right is wrong, and Donald can shoot a man on 5th Avenue without consequence.

Enjoy it ladies, cause Kansas is going bye-bye in 76 days. We'll be reclaiming our government from this insanity.

tenor (2).gif

Last edited:
It proves there were multiple links between Trump Campaign officials and individuals tied to the Russian government. Those links included Russian offers of assistance to the Campaign, and in some instances, the Campaign was receptive to the offers.
Is it unusual for there to be links between a campaign and foreign governments? For instance, were there any links between the Clinton campaign and any foreign governments. Lets just look at Russia for example.

What we need is for you Trump loyalists to have a sliver of conscience and admit what we have been telling you all along -- Trump is in league with the Russians and is damaging the long term security of the United States for his own benefit.
Hey, I'm listening. What has he done that has damaged the long term security of the United States?

Hey, I'm listening. What has he done that has damaged the long term security of the United States?
When Trump is out of office, we are going to have to change everything about the way we gather intelligence information. Our "allies" aren't as forthcoming now days. So when he railed against our allies, he hurt our intelligence gathering apparatus, thus damaged our long term security. Pulling out of arms and peace deals that put our allies more in harms way didn't help us either. Wouldn't you know it, Trump pulled out of the Nuclear deal with Iran and now look at that front. Our soldiers are being targeted with bounties by our enemies but don't tell Trump. He has done absolutely nothing to deter election interference from hostile foreign actors. You haven't been listening at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Purple Tiger
When Trump is out of office, we are going to have to change everything about the way we gather intelligence information. Our "allies" aren't as forthcoming now days. So when he railed against our allies, he hurt our intelligence gathering apparatus, thus damaged our long term security. Pulling out of arms and peace deals that put our allies more in harms way didn't help us either. Wouldn't you know it, Trump pulled out of the Nuclear deal with Iran and now look at that front. Our soldiers are being targeted with bounties by our enemies but don't tell Trump. He has done absolutely nothing to deter election interference from hostile foreign actors. You haven't been listening at all.

You have liberal / globalist brain rot . It must be a terrible existence not being able to make it as a country without the U.S. allowing you to cower behind it’s peace deals with other countries . I don’t know personally , but I’ve read where there’s a whole group of terrorist leaders and high level anti-western culture killers , including a general / government power player , that “ once thought “ like you do about our diminished intel gathering because our allies aren’t willing to share info with Trump . ( They no long are able to think ) . Do you have the proof of those “ bounties “ on our soldiers or are you just running with what you were told again ? Trump may not have personally told Putin to “ Cut it out “ like our former presidential bad ass did , but Trumps secret squirrel agencies have been working to inform ,deter , and stop any election interference they can ( just like they always do ) . Your dishonesty and blatant partisanship is once again noted .

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
I will gladly vote down party lines in my district in the upcoming election. Casting my first ballot ever in a Presidential election. Trump has left such a stench on the Republicans. Biden is who i'm voting for. As for you, you're too afraid to even answer a poll question about how you're going to vote. Are you Chicken or something?
Commie? No surprise there.

👆🏼

VN Store

Back