TrumPutinGate

It's not garbage. His statement may not be 100% accurate, but the communication between Trump, his campaign staff and Russia should raise some serious questions. Plus the fact that Trump stood up in front of God and the whole world and defended Putin when there was ample evidence Russia had meddled in our election
How is their ample evidence when the investigators actually said there is no actual evidence? They suspect it happened but don’t know for sure. Or are you talking about spending a whopping $300K on social media? There is zero evidence that a single vote was changed due to Russian interference. Even Obama said it was impossible, until of course the opposite stance was of benefit to him. Typical politician.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
[VIDEO=][/VIDEO]
Idk, ask the Republican chairman of the senate intelligence committee, renowned anti-Trumper (/s) Marco Rubio.
That certainly is interesting. I still maintain Reps don’t like Trump but then why release the report now? My theory is they’re still with Trump for now because they think he will win or at least could win. They release the report now with lots of distractions, including the DNC, say “no collusion” and hope that no one even cares to look further, especially since a lot of Americans are likely feeling like we’ve down this road before. That doesn’t mean there’s anything in here of great substance as most of what I’ve seen is still just assumptions. Granted, it’s 1,000 pages so maybe there’s more in there I haven’t seen yet. I have to think if there was something substantive that the Dems and MSM would be all over it.

Now, it’s certainly possible the Reps are trying to undermine Trump but I don’t think so right now. I have zero doubt most of them would abandon him in a heartbeat if they strongly felt he was going to lose. People like McConnell, Graham, and others can’t be trusted.

LOL you're going to be speaking Russian (Chinese actually) because you are so void of reality outside the cushy spoiled world of America you weak and convictionless emotional dolts. Soft, irresolute, and fragile are the reasons......
Anyone who takes this narrative seriously is completely brainwashed. Sad but true.

Is it unusual for there to be links between a campaign and foreign governments? For instance, were there any links between the Clinton campaign and any foreign governments. Lets just look at Russia for example.
When the foreign government is engaged in a “systemic and sweeping” effort to interfere in an election on the candidate’s behalf? It should be unusual.

IIRC, Clinton hired a firm that hired an agent that was connected with Russia. I didn’t vote for Clinton. I thought Bill should have been impeached. They can both rot as far as I’m concerned. That said, there has to be a line somewhere and candidate>campaign>outside firm>agent seems like enough degree of separation, so long as the firm is relatively autonomous.

So I’m not as offended by what I know of the Clinton campaign. If somebody can show me that the campaign was directing the firm or the agent to the source of the info, then I would change my mind. Shouldn’t be too hard since their emails got dumped on the internet.

However, my mind would change as to Clinton campaign’s culpability, not the Trump campaigns.

When the foreign government is engaged in a “systemic and sweeping” effort to interfere in an election on the candidate’s behalf? It should be unusual.

IIRC, Clinton hired a firm that hired an agent that was connected with Russia. I didn’t vote for Clinton. I thought Bill should have been impeached. They can both rot as far as I’m concerned. That said, there has to be a line somewhere and candidate>campaign>outside firm>agent seems like enough degree of separation, so long as the firm is relatively autonomous.

So I’m not as offended by what I know of the Clinton campaign. If somebody can show me that the campaign was directing the firm or the agent to the source of the info, then I would change my mind. Shouldn’t be too hard since their emails got dumped on the internet.

However, my mind would change as to Clinton campaign’s culpability, not the Trump campaigns.
I don't buy the degree of separation. You are either pregnant or your not is how I see it.

If you don't mind me asking, why do you feel like President Clinton should have been impeached?

Bipartisan Senate Intel report details Trump campaign contacts with Russia in 2016, adding to Mueller findings - CNNPolitics

Key takeaways:

The GOP is in denial. Manaforte should be tried for treason. Trump should be ousted from office immediately. He was also a Russian spy, or is so incompetent he cannot be trusted with any sensitive or classified information. Either way, he needs to be gone. Now.

He should get in line. Right behind hillary, obama and most of the dem congress. Since when do you care about America?

Reactions: Carl Pickens
There is no such conclusion in the report.

The GOP spin is that there was no collusion. That is mind bogglingly idiotic considering the OVERWHELMING evidence that there was not just collusion, but downright coordination between Trump, personally, and his campaign, with Russian spies and operatives.

My God, the man's campaign manager was WORKING FOR THE RUSSIANS !!!! And Trump himself actively worked with staff to coordinate Russian interference via wikileaks. Its all right there in front of you, yet you, like the GOP, thinks if you just ignore it then maybe it will go away.

Wake up. Trump is corrupt and compromised.

You are completely delusional dude.

I don't buy the degree of separation. You are either pregnant or your not is how I see it.

If you don't mind me asking, why do you feel like President Clinton should have been impeached?
Sorry, long post.

I don’t understand how the degree of separation thing doesn’t work for you. If an independent contractor misbehaves, then what’s the rationale for attributing their misbehavior to the campaign, assuming that the campaign didn’t direct them to misbehave and didn’t know of their misbehavior? Seems like a stretch. What if a PAC misbehaves? What if a PAC hired a firm who hires a lawyer who talks to the Russians...? What if I call the Russians without being hired and then pass it on, unsolicited, to the campaign? There has to be a line somewhere.

I would be in favor of punishing campaigns that knowingly use oppo research from foreign governments or use info of unknown origin. This would remove some incentive to launder info through intermediaries. It could still be gotten around, though, which is why there needs to be a line.

Re: President Clinton.

The privilege of being president comes with the highest fiduciary responsibility to the public; the public interest should be above your personal interest.

It also comes with near immunity from prosecution; the electorate is the apparatus that ultimately holds the president responsible.

As a result, there must be a tremendous duty of accountability to the public.

While I respect that the individual retains the same basic rights vis-a-vis a criminal prosecution, a president’s decision to exercise those rights should have to be weighed against their duty to the public. If, in the president’s judgment, their personal, political, or penal interests outweigh their duty to the public, then that is a disqualifying conflict of interest.

Clinton lied to a congressional inquest. He didn’t lie because getting hummers from an intern was a matter of national security. He didn’t even lie because he might go to jail. He lied because he was either afraid of losing his marriage or his job. Had he cooperated and told the truth, it would have been a non-issue. But hiding things from the public for personal benefit is incompatible with the responsibility of the office. IMO.

Sorry, long post.

I don’t understand how the degree of separation thing doesn’t work for you. If an independent contractor misbehaves, then what’s the rationale for attributing their misbehavior to the campaign, assuming that the campaign didn’t direct them to misbehave and didn’t know of their misbehavior? Seems like a stretch. What if a PAC misbehaves? What if a PAC hired a firm who hires a lawyer who talks to the Russians...? What if I call the Russians without being hired and then pass it on, unsolicited, to the campaign? There has to be a line somewhere.

I would be in favor of punishing campaigns that knowingly use oppo research from foreign governments or use info of unknown origin. This would remove some incentive to launder info through intermediaries. It could still be gotten around, though, which is why there needs to be a line.

Re: President Clinton.

The privilege of being president comes with the highest fiduciary responsibility to the public; the public interest should be above your personal interest.

It also comes with near immunity from prosecution; the electorate is the apparatus that ultimately holds the president responsible.

As a result, there must be a tremendous duty of accountability to the public.

While I respect that the individual retains the same basic rights vis-a-vis a criminal prosecution, a president’s decision to exercise those rights should have to be weighed against their duty to the public. If, in the president’s judgment, their personal, political, or penal interests outweigh their duty to the public, then that is a disqualifying conflict of interest.

Clinton lied to a congressional inquest. He didn’t lie because getting hummers from an intern was a matter of national security. He didn’t even lie because he might go to jail. He lied because he was either afraid of losing his marriage or his job. Had he cooperated and told the truth, it would have been a non-issue. But hiding things from the public for personal benefit is incompatible with the responsibility of the office. IMO.

With Clinton they were fishing and he should never have been put in the position to lie. They should never been allowed to ask him that question. I believe that is wrong.

Pacs should be done away with and the Candidate should be legally responsible for what their they oppo research and surrogates do. Maybe you don't send them to jail, just make them ineligible to be in public office.

VN Store

Back