Trying to get ahold of anyone in recruiting office @ UT

Know a bigtime recuit that loves UT but nobody has contacted him. Georgia Texas & Clemson has offered. Tried calling the recruiting office & sent messages on their Twitter accounts

Any help appreciated
Find email address of the quality control, GA or analyst at his position at utsports.com and email them. They most likely do not look at Twitter other than to make posts. They read very few comments on Twitter, but will look at emails

Know a bigtime recuit that loves UT but nobody has contacted him. Georgia Texas & Clemson has offered. Tried calling the recruiting office & sent messages on their Twitter accounts

Any help appreciated

So let me get this straight. A random poster on VN, who isn’t paid big time money to scour the country to find high school talent, who isn’t a highly paid D1 coach knows about a big time recruit that our recruiting staff doesn’t. That makes total sense. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Just so you know—as someone that worked in collegiate athletics for 6 years—it is not surprising that you haven’t been able to get through to someone.

The amount of calls everyone in the department gets from an “uncle” or “friend of the family” about little Tommy and his sneaky athleticism and indomitable will is much higher than you would think. An example like yours of an actual talent probably doesn’t even make up one call in every 100.

I would try an email to some of the QC/Recruiting staffers and then leave it be. Chances are that the staff is already aware that this recruit exists and have not had a chance in their schedule to go see him yet, or they will naturally become aware soon.

So let me get this straight. A random poster on VN, who isn’t paid big time money to scour the country to find high school talent, who isn’t a highly paid D1 coach knows about a big time recruit that our recruiting staff doesn’t. That makes total sense. 😂😂😂😂😂😂
A guy doing what he can in hopes it will help the team and a "fan" goes out of his way to belittle him. Kind of the definition of a jerk.

Was told by a recruiting coach twitter is your best bet. Show up to a one day prospect camp, and make hisself known. If hes that good, he will get a look.
FWIW, my son has emailed every UT coach, and Coach Elarbee is the only one that has opened them...

Just read the article, and was surprised to see his father is a D2 coach that has emailed my son with a personal camp invite at Harding.
He should def know how the recruiting game works?!

Tried that nothing
iu

Zero chance our coaches don't know about him after reading the article--written by Vol writer John Brice! There's a big recruiting weekend in Knoxville, which I'm sure is preoccupying everyone. I'll bet they hit him up soon, but there looks to be a bunch of competition for him now.

VN Store

Back