Trying to get ahold of anyone in recruiting office @ UT

That doesn't mean he has an offer. He hasn't tweeted an offer from Georgia either
That doesn't mean he has an offer. He hasn't tweeted an offer from Georgia either
I know what I know bud about his offers & what coaching staffs been there to visit.

I think after this season he will be a 5 star & maybe the #1 linebacker in the country If he does even better this year. His speed & hitting is impressive

Reactions: Booty88
I know what I know bud about his offers & what coaching staffs been there to visit.

I think after this season he will be a 5 star & maybe the #1 linebacker in the country If he does even better this year. His speed & hitting is impressive
He's tweeted all of his other offers. Would be odd to not tweet Georgia of all offers

Hey there Vols fan. This is Vesuvius Vaughn of Tennessee's NIL Collective Vesuviuses Volses. I'm good with handlers, I know what makes them tick. I'm good with players too, I know what they want. And that's money baby!

Tell you what, I got a good deal for first time handlers. Send me $5,000 to get started in the VV system. I'll make some inroads with the right people. They all love Vesuvius! Then I should be able to come back with a contract once I get some stuff together on the back-end. Pretty easy process, just some people I need to talk to and some numbers to run. The standard package is $200,000 but you know like all things there are "variables." I call them Vesuviuses Volses Variableses. But anyway, you guys will just owe me $2,000 a month for the first 3 years whether or not you get that contract. It's just one percent! Vesuvius don't ask much!

Then when the big time recruit inevitably makes it to the NFL we got a kicker for up to $1,000,000 (I'm sure you'll get it, pending variables) upfront and you just pay me $10,000 a year until you die is all.

Happy to represent your boy, just send over his name so I can add him to my system and pass along your address so I can mail you a welcome package and that basic invoice you didn't mind.

By the way just reading this is an acknowledgment of a legally binding contract we just made. Ain't the internet funny!?

Hey there Vols fan. This is Vesuvius Vaughn of Tennessee's NIL Collective Vesuviuses Volses. I'm good with handlers, I know what makes them tick. I'm good with players too, I know what they want. And that's money baby!

Tell you what, I got a good deal for first time handlers. Send me $5,000 to get started in the VV system. I'll make some inroads with the right people. They all love Vesuvius! Then I should be able to come back with a contract once I get some stuff together on the back-end. Pretty easy process, just some people I need to talk to and some numbers to run. The standard package is $200,000 but you know like all things there are "variables." I call them Vesuviuses Volses Variableses. But anyway, you guys will just owe me $2,000 a month for the first 3 years whether or not you get that contract. It's just one percent! Vesuvius don't ask much!

Then when the big time recruit inevitably makes it to the NFL we got a kicker for up to $1,000,000 (I'm sure you'll get it, pending variables) upfront and you just pay me $10,000 a year until you die is all.

Happy to represent your boy, just send over his name so I can add him to my system and pass along your address so I can mail you a welcome package and that basic invoice you didn't mind.

By the way just reading this is an acknowledgment of a legally binding contract we just made. Ain't the internet funny!?
futurama-fry.gif

This came to mind

pfzs6P.gif

Exactly. If you're a Tennessee fan how could you even consider another school if you have the chance to be a Vol? You can't get too offended, there is always someone better than you.

I say this of course without knowing any details ...

To be fair, kids grow up a fan of a team and then go to a different school all the time

You taking action on this?

VN Store

Back