'22 TU Transfer WR Chris Brazzell (Tennessee)

Don't think we have a chance for Evan Stewart now. Starting group will probably be Bru/Brazzell/Squirrel or Thornton/Brazzell/Squirrel if Bru is not back.

Boom!!!
tumblr_nkueupaAeE1u86dwqo1_400.gif

Don't think we have a chance for Evan Stewart now. Starting group will probably be Bru/Brazzell/Squirrel or Thornton/Brazzell/Squirrel if Bru is not back.
No offense to Thornton. But Stewart is just a better player and we should take him if he wanted to come. Let it shake itself out.

I would think freshman Mike Matthews will be in the starting lineup. The competition and the troops we will have in our WR corp is gonna be nice.

TBH we might have too much WR depth if BRU comes back and especially if we somehow landed Stewart. I’d expect Webb and nimrod to be on transfer watch if we add much more or return everyone. But tbh I’d take that because while they are okay and coming along well I think we have better options.
hFmIU5GQF18Aw.gif

Does anyone know if we ever run 4 wr’s I know we normally only run 3 and don’t rotate but I’m wondering how often we run 4. I think with some big WR’s like bru, Brazzel and Thornton you might be able to use an extra wr a bit like a TE since we aren’t super deep at TE. Just an idea and I’m just curious about the chances we run that.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Does anyone know if we ever run 4 wr’s I know we normally only run 3 and don’t rotate but I’m wondering how often we run 4. I think with some big WR’s like bru, Brazzel and Thornton you might be able to use an extra wr a bit like a TE since we aren’t super deep at TE. Just an idea and I’m just curious about the chances we run that.
Don't remember us ever running a 4 WR set since CJH been here.

Reactions: volstudent26

VN Store

Back