Tucker Carlson Obsession Thread (merged)

I’m not so sure this is an insult. Semi-literate and primitive seem to be aspirational values from Carlson’s wing of the right.

Reactions: MercyPercy
I’m not so sure this is an insult. Semi-literate and primitive seem to be aspirational values from Carlson’s wing of the right.
Let's see here. The Iraqis are anything but progressive, and not aligned with your beliefs in any way. They are maybe on par with Appalachia 150 years ago. Many look like they haven't had a bath in a month. They wipe their asses with their left hand, crap on the street, demean women, throw homosexuals off buildings, and are way more conservative than the deplorables in flyover country, yet you take their side. Way to go.

Let's see here. The Iraqis are anything but progressive, and not aligned with your beliefs in any way. They are maybe on par with Appalachia 150 years ago. Many look like they haven't had a bath in a month. They wipe their asses with their left hand, crap on the street, demean women, throw homosexuals off buildings, and are way more conservative than the deplorables in flyover country, yet you take their side. Way to go.
Yeah, but they are a victim, so that automatically brings them into that camp despite have nothing in common with modern, progressive, liberal thought.

That would be cute if I hadnt grown up with and around liberals most of my life and know for a fact semi -literate and primitive thinking are things they were more than ok with . Considering the education problems we have in this country and the cultural “ norms “ in the south ( of which I was born and raised ) you are sadly mistaken if you think it’s a right wing issue .

Nice try to recast it as "taking sides," Tucker versus Iraqis.

That is not even remotely what the outcry is about.

Ive been amm over Iraq. They are simpletons with often no more than a 3rd grade education. Their ancestors would roll over in their mass graves if they saw the fruits of their acheivement 6000 years ago..

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
I feel sorry for you. So bitter

I do truly loathe the man. Of all the Fox personalities, he is the worst. Judge Janine is the most obnoxious. Hannity is the most smug. The morning crew are the most deficient, intellectually. But Carlson is the one who embodies the worst of all of their characteristics, times 10.

I do truly loathe the man. Of all the Fox personalities, he is the worst. Judge Janine is the most obnoxious. Hannity is the most smug. The morning crew are the most deficient, intellectually. But Carlson is the one who embodies the worst of all of their characteristics, times 10.

You sure do watch a lot of Fox News.

VN Store

Back