Tucker Carlson Obsession Thread (merged)

I love the fact you guys flock to a guy who admittedly serves you a healthy dose of fiction while you jabber on about fake news.

Amazing how comfortable TucKKKer looks with that hood on his head. It's good to remind the Tucker fanboys what he actually is, it's also important to remind them of the study done a few years ago that concluded that Fox News viewers are less informed than people that consume no news at all. It was a damning indictment of Fox and it's propaganda spewing hosts. This forum is a perfect example of how Fox infects its viewers with nonsense and propaganda.

Lol, gator-ribs pulling out the race card. You know when you got to do that you ain't got no valid points

Just asking you to give an example of fiction that tucker present.

He literally defended himself in court by stating only a moron would think he was a serious newscaster. He successfully argued he was incapable of slander and no reasonable person would take him seriously

You're quoting a guy who calls Obama the Muslim and his wife a man. Credibility is not really a concern
So …..you see the point I was making.
There’s no real difference in the 2.
Edit: except in my mind it started with the Democrats. That’s why I left the party. The republicans have not caught up yet but they’re clearly gaining ground

mat least you were paying attention. Maybe others are too

You're quoting a guy who calls Obama the Muslim and his wife a man. Credibility is not really a concern
But back to the point the righty was making….. the lefty should be able to support his claim if it’s so obvious

That's yet another bastardization of the facts. You take biological research lab and equate it to biological weapons lab. Classic Fox approach of false equivalency, counting on the fact that their viewership is too lazy or too stupid to look behind the story even just a little bit.
Well, you're the expert on that tactic. If these are benign labs just doing standard research, why are Biden officials "quite concerned" about them falling into Russian control?

VICTORIA NULAND, U.S. UNDER SECRETARY OF STATE FOR POLITICAL AFFAIRS: Ukraine has biological research facilities, which in fact, we are now quite concerned Russian troops, Russian forces may be seeking to gain control of, so we are working with the Ukrainians on how they can prevent any of those research materials from falling into the hands of Russian forces should they approach.

Well, you're the expert on that tactic. If these are benign labs just doing standard research, why are Biden officials "quite concerned" about them falling into Russian control?

VICTORIA NULAND, U.S. UNDER SECRETARY OF STATE FOR POLITICAL AFFAIRS: Ukraine has biological research facilities, which in fact, we are now quite concerned Russian troops, Russian forces may be seeking to gain control of, so we are working with the Ukrainians on how they can prevent any of those research materials from falling into the hands of Russian forces should they approach.

You have proven my point. Thankyou.

False accusation is the leftist way
For example, how moronic is it to put β€œkkk” in someone’s name. Your credibility is **** at that point.
Come on Slice. I'm no fan of the far left, but false accusations work both ways. The far right is just as effective as the far left in pushing bull****.

I don’t watch Tucker.

Can someone other than LG give me a breakdown on Tuckers Russia stance?

Honestly have no clue and my daughter just asked his stance.
I don't watch Tucker either for a very long list of reasons, but I see his nonsense constantly because of my hate-watching liberal friends. lol

From what I have seen posted about him, he basically parrots a lot of Russian State TV propaganda lines. This is NATOs fault, why are we getting involved at all in a "border dispute", this is just a "military operation" on the part of Russia, none of this would be happening if it wasn't for NATO existing, Russia is just trying to de-Nazify a country led by a Jewish president, but what about NATO blah blah blah.

Basically, this is NATO and the West's fault.

I don't watch Tucker either for a very long list of reasons, but I see his nonsense constantly because of my hate-watching liberal friends. lol

From what I have seen posted about him, he basically parrots a lot of Russian State TV propaganda lines. This is NATOs fault, why are we getting involved at all in a "border dispute", this is just a "military operation" on the part of Russia, none of this would be happening if it wasn't for NATO existing, Russia is just trying to de-Nazify a country led by a Jewish president, but what about NATO blah blah blah.

Basically, this is NATO and the West's fault.

That's it in a nutshell. It was bad before the attack began. Then TC tried to walk it back. But he had made too many statements like that, there was too much video. And so now, under attack even from those in the GOP, he has recently doubled down. And even played the victim.

VN Store

Back