Tucker Carlson Obsession Thread (merged)

Tucker aired snippets of his entertaining 1 on 1 sitdown with Kid Rock from his Nashville, TN residence.

Monday, March 21 Scoreboard: Tucker Carlson Remains No. 1 in Adults 25-54, Total Viewers

I saw that the other night. Painful. So much stupidity in one place.

You watch a lot of Fox News for a Dem.

Kid Rock was a typical Tucker viewer. Couldn't articulate a single reason for believing anything he said and when asked to elaborate would answer some version of "Because whatever man!" And then he and Tucker would congratulate him for his steadfast lack of knowing anything about anything.

He took pride in his stupidity.

Typical Tucker fan and Trump voter.

Kid Rock was a typical Tucker viewer. Couldn't articulate a single reason for believing anything he said and when asked to elaborate would answer some version of "Because whatever man!" And then he and Tucker would congratulate him for his steadfast lack of knowing anything about anything.

He took pride in his stupidity.

Typical Tucker fan and Trump voter.

Congratulations on helping with his ratings. Haters always do. They always do.

Reactions: hog88
The mistake is thinking that Tucker has all the answers. the real reason people watch is because often he is the only one brave enough to ask the questions people actually wish they could but are afraid to in today’s cancel culture
Gandalf will surely appreciate the way Treebeard expresses a similar outlook.
““I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side."

Reactions: Gandalf
this, THIS is the real problem that I think Tucker is pointing to and that I am most concerned about. This is how the whole world turns into Nazi Germany. That is not to say that many participants in this have this intent but they are building the very machine for Gruppendenken (groupthink) that gets us to Orwell (or China's social scoring). Gobbels simply did not have the tools we have now. Consider that the entire corporate alliance is lining up behind this.

This entire line of thinking is a violent anathema to the entire American ethos and it cannot be fought strongly enough.
Can you imagine what Gobbels could have done with Twitter and Facebook????
Well, we don’t really have to imagine. The people running then now do a pretty darn good impersonation

Can you imagine what Gobbels could have done with Twitter and Facebook????
Well, we don’t really have to imagine. The people running then now do a pretty darn good impersonation

I read somewhere that it would be this way.

It's pretty simple.
Certain types have a greater need to have their biases confirmed.
Coming from a follower of the side that goes into foaming at the mouth rage any time a slightly differing opinion about gender or sexuality appears on Twitter and will not rest until the individual responsible is banned for life (if not drawn and quartered and then burned at the stake), that is really rich 😂😂😂

Reactions: norrislakevol

VN Store

Back