Tucker Carlson Obsession Thread (merged)

Once again... I never denied that they did. It's not a difficult concept. By saying that Ribs got Trump "mixed up" with "the one" who sh!t on the constitution by spying on reporters Reb insinuates Trump's administration did not.

I didn’t insinuate, you assumed .

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
If I were to post something like that I would not just make broad sweeping general statements like he’s the worst president we’ve ever had , the worst in 300 years or the worst for democracy, knowing all the facts we know about past and present presidents . You would have to have your head in the sand about 4ft , and willing to ignore all other known facts in order to make such a statement.

The post was about how terrible Trump was for democracy , I gave examples that was equally or worse for a sitting President to use federal agencies to “ take a dump on our constitution” and how bad those examples are for ANY democracy. Stay with me now here’s the important part … when you only choose one President to say that about and ignore that there are others doing it or have done it … it’s called “ selective outrage “

The Obama administration was not "the one," they both did it. When you say he "mixed up the one" who spied on reporters with another person, you insinuate that the other person didn't spy.

Once again... I never denied that they did. It's not a difficult concept. By saying that Ribs got Trump "mixed up" with "the one" who sh!t on the constitution by spying on reporters Reb insinuates Trump's administration did not.
And yet a simple "yes" still alludes you.

Then why did you say he "mixed up the one" who did something with Trump?

I included it , the mixed up is referencing the “danger to democracy” . For
me , Obama was more of a danger than Trump was .. Spying on reporters , NSA sweeping personal information from citizens , Gun running to cartels in Mexico , using the frickin IRS against his opposition, pallets of cash in the middle of the night to a state that sponsors terrorism . Stating on a hot mic that he will have more leverage to deal with Russia after his election , and I don’t even want to think about what he actually , factually knew or had done with the whole Trump / Hillary election . I’m sure I could find more if looked , those are just the things off the top of my head that makes his statement sound damned ridiculous about trump being “ a threat to our democracy “

While we are on the subject , I’m still waiting for Trump to be put in prison , brought up on criminal charges or shown that damn per tape that the left’s propaganda machine sold the orange man bad guys on .Trump will go to prison the same time Obama , Bill , W and Hillary do . 😂

I included it , the mixed up is referencing the “danger to democracy” . For
me , Obama was more of a danger than Trump was .. Spying on reporters , NSA sweeping personal information from citizens , Gun running to cartels in Mexico , using the frickin IRS against his opposition, pallets of cash in the middle of the night to a state that sponsors terrorism . Stating on a hot mic that he will have more leverage to deal with Russia after his election , and I don’t even want to think about what he actually , factually knew or had done with the whole Trump / Hillary election . I’m sure I could find more if looked , those are just the things off the top of my head that makes his statement sound damned ridiculous about trump being “ a threat to our democracy “

Right...

I love it. Purge the RINO's. People like McCarthy are nothing more than snakes in the grass.

I just don't see the GOP getting anything done with people like McCarthy leading the party. Add McConnell and you're probably looking at a wasted opportunity and the bleeding hearts would be giddy with these two trojan conservatives.

VN Store

Back