Tucker Carlson Obsession Thread (merged)

I had a friend who died of liver failure from alcoholism.
She told me she wished she had never had a drink.
People say these things on their deathbed. Wish they had done this or not done that etc.

That's exactly the same thing.

It is my understanding that Tucker is not a conservative or Republican. I think he's a libertarian and independent thinker. He's not trying to tow a line. You should want someone that challenges both sides. The issue is most of the f-up's are from democrats. Democrats are the ones running the country off the cliff with no brakes.
Tucker is a populist, he is by no means a libertarian; he's not even a "just legalize weed bro lol" libertarian. He's praised Bernie, Hungary, and Trump over the years. No actual libertarian would ever be caught praising Hungary's government, let alone amplifying PM Orban's politics on his show.

Nice try. The labels are irrelevant. I can count on one finger the number of times he has criticized a Republican to any significant degree but a supercomputer cannot keep up with the number of times he goes after Democrats every day.

Pretending that he's in ANY RESPECT independent is ridiculous.

Still.... your party is running this country over a cliff, whether you watch Carlson or not.

Tucker is a populist, he is by no means a libertarian; he's not even a "just legalize weed bro lol" libertarian. He's praised Bernie, Hungary, and Trump over the years. No actual libertarian would ever be caught praising Hungary's government, let alone amplifying PM Orban's politics on his show.
No libertarian should be praising the Biden regime or supporting the democrat party either.

No libertarian should be praising the Biden regime or supporting the democrat party either.
Still.... your party is running this country over a cliff, whether you watch Carlson or not.
They never want to admit it either. The Republican Party isn't without fault but at least there are people trying to fix that party to where it represents a party that better represents us as a nation and supports the working people of this country.

Reactions: StarRaider
Tuesday, April 12 Scoreboard: Tucker Carlson Draws 3.7 Million Viewers at 8 PM

Tucker is putting the competition to shame with just regular guests. Hopefully he becomes the highest paid on television.

Imagine overpaying for someone like Rachel Maddow. Boy you gotta really be desperate.

Tucker is putting the competition to shame with just regular guests. Hopefully he becomes the highest paid on television.

Imagine overpaying for someone like Rachel Maddow. Boy you gotta really be desperate.

Testicle Tanning. Yeah, he's awesome. And you guys eat up all his bs.

Reactions: TN Ribs
Get it while it's hot. 4.14.22 show but I don't think it has anything to do with Harris.

I told you guys marxisttube would probably take it down. It wasn't the entire show, so I don't know if it was a copyright issue or a totalitarian move.

Last edited:
Reactions: StarRaider

Yeah, that was a little weird. You don't have to agree with everything a person says in order to interview them. You don't have to be abrasive in the interview either. I know.....novel concept than what you're used to.

I'm still mixed on the aliens stuff too though this discussion has gained more steam in the last two years.

BreatheUT is the biggest Tucker fanboy I've ever seen, it's really sad and creepy. But it explains why BreatheUT is so misinformed about pretty much every topic since Tucker is a serial misinformer.

BreatheUT is the biggest Tucker fanboy I've ever seen, it's really sad and creepy. But it explains why BreatheUT is so misinformed about pretty much every topic since Tucker is a serial misinformer.

I didn't start the thread. I'm just participating.

I like people that are free thinkers but it doesn't mean I agree with everything. Tucker doesn't care what anyone thinks even on his network.

You're a leftist fanboy who has generally been wrong on every topic. I can go back two years, a year, six months or six weeks and find every idiot post you've made and you've generally been wrong. My guess is you could work for Twitter and pump your chest out when you ban people you disagree with, with your truth. Own up to it...you voted for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. This has been the worst experiment in government in the history of the US and your probably happy as a lark and grinning like a Cheshire cat.

Maybe I will just peruse the Hunter Biden thread. How about the Russian collusion thread?

Last edited:
I didn't start the thread. I'm just participating.

I like people that are free thinkers but it doesn't mean I agree with everything. Tucker doesn't care what anyone thinks even on his network.

You're a leftist fanboy who has generally been wrong on every topic. I can go back two years, a year, six months or six weeks and find every idiot post you've made and you've generally been wrong. My guess is you could work for Twitter and pump your chest out when you ban people you disagree with, with your truth. Own up to it...you voted for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. This has been the worst experiment in government in the history of the US and your probably happy as a lark and grinning like a Cheshire cat.

Damn right I voted for Biden, and the choice was easy. I'm a patriot, I support democracy, not wannabe dictators like Trump. Trumpism is the worst thing that's ever happened to our democracy.

Damn right I voted for Biden, and the choice was easy. I'm a patriot, I support democracy, not wannabe dictators like Trump. Trumpism is the worst thing that's ever happened to our democracy.

Exhibit A....and you're talking about me. Lol...ok. I'm glad you are proud.

Have you been a democrat your whole life?

😂 you do know everyone was waiting on you to screech right ?

VN Store

Back