Tune in tomorrow...8/15/13 (which is now today)

Yeah those guys are amazing! Assume they're new or did Dooley have them rearranging his office??

I think they did some pretty cool things the last couple of years. But this year they seem inspired. :)

Lord help. I cannot WAIT to get to that stadium for the first game!! I am so glad I was born a Vols fan!

BRqqT34CEAEs3LB.jpg:large

How scary would it be if that image of the football player walked slowly towards the camera and out of the shadows and took off his helmet and it's Dooley saying, "I'm back!"..?

Reactions: 9 people
I'm not seeing what you are but okay :dry:

When they show the single player and the light shining from behind, the jersey is dark and you can see the numbers are orange... And when they show the helmet up close you see no orange or white on the facemask or the front of the helmet.. It wouldn't surprise me if coach Jones has a black out uniform as one, and a great and orange one as another alternate (for like a rivalry game like with KY)

When they show the single player and the light shining from behind, the jersey is dark and you can see the numbers are orange... And when they show the helmet up close you see no orange or white on the facemask or the front of the helmet.. It wouldn't surprise me if coach Jones has a black out uniform as one, and a great and orange one as another alternate (for like a rivalry game like with KY)

Lost credibility when you finished your paragraph with "for like a rivalry game like with KY"

Edit: unless you're alluding to the basketball jersey switch?

It looks like there are 5 different uniform combinations this year. If I am guessing its the all gray alternate, white and white, orange and white, white and orange, and then maybe orange and orange or even something completely different. Im kinda excited to see this tomorrow

..the first shows a clearly black uniform with orange numbers...
The second appears to be a black helmet with black face mask..
And the last looks like all the diff uno combos
Orange top/ orange bottoms
White top/ orange bottoms
Black top/ black bottoms
Orange top/ white bottoms
And white top/ white bottoms..

Just my opinion.. What say y'all..??

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-08-14-20-47-35.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-08-14-20-47-35.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 120
  • Screenshot_2013-08-14-20-47-53.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-08-14-20-47-53.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 84
  • Screenshot_2013-08-14-20-49-07.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-08-14-20-49-07.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
It looks like there are 5 different uniform combinations this year. If I am guessing its the all gray alternate, white and white, orange and white, white and orange, and then maybe orange and orange or even something completely different. Im kinda excited to see this tomorrow

Charcoal in the center of the photo

The smoke in the vid certainly is a clue to the color of the uni... Orange socks & shoes would look bad azz with the dark charcoal grey uni and orange numbers. :good!:

BRqqT34CEAEs3LB.jpg:large

How scary would it be if that image of the football player walked slowly towards the camera and out of the shadows and took off his helmet and it's Dooley saying, "I'm back!"..?

"Coach Jones tells me that your shower discipline hasn't improved so I am here to give another lesson on applying soap to the rag and not cutting corners."

VN Store

Back