Tune in tomorrow...8/15/13 (which is now today)

I think they did some pretty cool things the last couple of years. But this year they seem inspired. :)

Lord help. I cannot WAIT to get to that stadium for the first game!! I am so glad I was born a Vols fan!

Can't get here soon enough for me. You going to be there Volly?

If it's just white and black that would be disappointing I think. Surely the have something that will catch peoples eye?

The smoke in the vid certainly is a clue to the color of the uni... Orange socks & shoes would look bad azz with the dark charcoal grey uni and orange numbers. :good!:

For some reason your avatar of Coach Jones reminds me of modern day Mickey Rourke, after all the plastic surgery!

Looks all grey with orange letters. If they do that, it needs to be a grey helmet with an orange power T. Hopefully

BRqqT34CEAEs3LB.jpg:large

How scary would it be if that image of the football player walked slowly towards the camera and out of the shadows and took off his helmet and it's Dooley saying, "I'm back!"..?

cant be he is missing walking cane

Me too! We're gonna go up to the open practice Saturday. I think we'll try to go Calhoun's before the practice. Scott liked that place.

Yes he did. He would go up and eat there on a game day and watch it on TV.

We are going up on Friday b4 APSU game, and staying till Monday.

VN Store

Back