Twitter is suing because companies won't advertise with them.

He said he's on the spectrum. I can believe it but not sure if I do. Obviously, this is my experience, but it feels like autistic people have trouble not telling the truth...like they can't help but tell it how it is....and that's not Elon. But he certainly has trouble understanding people and social norms.

The family **** is sad all the way around. Feel bad for him and her.
I didn't know that about him claiming he's on the spectrum.

Perhaps one day he will realize how he has wasted his time wrt his family. If he does, I hope it isn't too late for reconcilliation.

I didn't know that about him claiming he's on the spectrum.

Perhaps one day he will realize how he has wasted his time wrt his family. If he does, I hope it isn't too late for reconcilliation.
Some just want a part time family and it really won't matter until they're too old to realize what happened. Some times they're old and it still doesn't matter. I just know for a fact that a person can still be successful and raise their own family in a different and better way no matter what their parents did. But that sense of loss or doubt will always be there which sucks.

I was about to post that. I haven't looked closely at the suit(s) but its nice to see this type of stuff broken up. The Federal and State governments are not doing enough to stop anti-trust type behaviors, sometimes they are colluding with said companies.

GARM 'Advertising Cartel' Shuts Down 48 Hours After X, Rumble File Lawsuit | ZeroHedge
Eight days after @FFO_Freedom exposed its members' billions of dollars in government contracts.

One month after @Jim_Jordan and the Judiciary…

Government trying to control speech and commerce success using tax dollars. Awesome.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vol8188
Pretty accurate tbh, seems like his entire personality recently is a weird reconstruction of what he thinks right wingers might like.

Guy used to brag about how LGBTQ-friendly his company was, but his daughter still didn’t like him and he started pandering to people who might

Lol.

Pretty accurate tbh, seems like his entire personality recently is a weird reconstruction of what he thinks right wingers might like.

Guy used to brag about how LGBTQ-friendly his company was, but his daughter still didn’t like him and he started pandering to people who might

So... he was pandering to the pedos, now he's not pandering to the pedos or pandering to the anti-pedos?

So... he was pandering to the pedos, now he's not pandering to the pedos or pandering to the anti-pedos?
Nope, Catholic priests are very much part of the right. IIRC he's even reinstated a few verified pedophiles to Twitter

This is a push notification that I got on my phone. You mean to tell me that advertisers don't want to associate with a social media brand that literally spotlights misinformation from scam accounts?

Screenshot_20240809-064512_X.jpg

Twitter was full of mis and disinformation before Musk bought it. Your argument is still invalid.

So your logic is advertisers should be cool with this garbage because it predates Musk?

I don't remember getting push notifications from scam accounts like this. The reason is that it didn't happen because when it was Twitter, they had verified account badges that meant and did something.

So your logic is advertisers should be cool with this garbage because it predates Musk?
My logic? That's what happened. I'm telling you what happened. They were fine with the massive mis and disinformation campaigns before Musk.

I don't remember getting push notifications from scam accounts like this. The reason is that it didn't happen because when it was Twitter, they had verified account badges that meant and did something.
I've had Twitter for 15 years. I've never, ever received a push notification from it, I probably have them turned off. Are your setting set how you want? Do you have something set up for that player? Come on though, Bleacher Report wasn't even spelled right....

Do you have something set up for that player? Come on though, Bleacher Report wasn't even spelled right....
Don't even like the player.

So how is it getting a push notification if it's a scam account? You're not helping X's case by pointing out it's spelled wrong. It didn't fool me, it fooled X (and other users).

Reactions: NashVol11

This has nothing to do with advertisers being cool or not being cool about anything.

Do you think X should lose it 230 protection and be liable?

I don’t think so as long as X isn’t as blatant as pre-Musk Twitter was at suppressing certain political leans. Twitter was clearly, actively attempting to only let Democrats/Liberal voices be heard while abusing its 230 protections. X taking down some deranged posts or not isn’t the same thing. X could be considered to be editorializing if taking down any drag queen posts. But taking down some that might cross a line as far as sexualized content with kids is fair game for possible removal.

Don't even like the player.

So how is it getting a push notification if it's a scam account? You're not helping X's case by pointing out it's spelled wrong. It didn't fool me, it fooled X (and other users).
X is objectively worse than pre-Musk Twitter both as a source of reliable information and user (and apparently platform) disseminated “fake news”/trolling. It is worse because of the proliferation of verified badges and users’ inability to easily distinguish reliable sources from unreliable sources. An effect that was predicted when the change was announced.

I read that Brandon Aiyuk had been traded to the Steelers 3 days ago on another website and it was somebody bringing it there from X. He’s still on the 49ers, as far as I know.

It’s worse with politics.

I don’t know why anybody would argue with you about this unless they just woke up and felt like looking dumb today.

Reactions: NashVol11
X is objectively worse than pre-Musk Twitter both as a source of reliable information and user (and apparently platform) disseminated “fake news”/trolling. It is worse because of the proliferation of verified badges and users’ inability to distinguish reliable sources from unreliable sources.

I read that Brandon Aiyuk had been traded to the Steelers 3 days ago on another website and it was somebody bringing it there from X. He’s still on the 49ers, as far as I know.

It’s worse with politics.

I don’t know why anybody would argue with you about this unless they just woke up and felt like looking dumb today.

But its not... that is why the government is/was paying all the organizations to shutdown speech. To me, the only ones it was better for is the government (or a combination of government/neocons/dnc) and pedos.

What does that have to do with twitter? That's like saying your friend is wrong.

I went to the CDC website and they said a stupid face diaper would help against getting a cold. Its not twitter's job to make sure everything is correct, that is your job to make sure something makes sense.

Last edited:
But its not... that is why the government is/was paying all the organization to shutdown speech. To me, the only ones it was better for is the government and pedos.

What does that have to do with twitter? That's like saying your friend is wrong.
It is objectively worse as a source of reliable information and of users disseminating misinformation. There is no argument to be made that it’s not and I’m not interested in digressions about moon landings, woodsmanalt.

It is objectively worse as a source of reliable information and of users disseminating misinformation. There is no argument to be made that it’s not and I’m not interested in digressions about moon landings, woodsmanalt.

It objectively isn't, this is the reason why the government was paying them to squash free speech. Just because you use the word "objectively", doesn't magically make it so.

The whole face diaper thing is just the tip of the iceberg.

Twitter is nothing more than a place for people to talk, its up to you to either engage or use as you see fit.... or not use.... that is all. The less government involved and control probably the better, it certainly is better than going to the CDC website NOW. Its really better because now people can generally engage in more free speech, its up to you how you use it.

X is less filtered on everything. Twitter was worse about silencing only certain political views that weren’t aligned with the Democrat narrative.

VN Store

Back