Twitter is suing because companies won't advertise with them.

Remember years and years ago when we learned not to click on obviously fake things? Not all of us learned. Nash and huffhines keep bringing up how they constantly see these things and I don't and I'm on it all the time. I know it's on there, but come on.... ha

He used the word, "objectively" for something that is factually incorrect. There is now a much wider range of information available, what they were doing was removing content or accounts which were posting true information because they were being paid either directly or indirectly for the push of misinformation or the filtering of truthful information. This advertising group was doing just that, and in addition to that they were gaining more power from what I can tell by colluding with large amounts of companies to not only push agendas but possible to reduce the costs to the companies i.e. anti-trust law and anti-competitive law.

They're not really mad they are not getting good information now, they are mad because the gig is up and they are just using the opportunity bash Musk because he's not filtering like they would wish.

Same people promoting Men beating up Women at the Olympics i.e. pedos.

Not at all. Say "cisgender" on there now and your tweet gets flagged

Pre-Monk Twitter had a clear anti-right bias. They ****ing blocked the POTUS’s account.

I doubt that X is intentionally suppressing just one ideology’s posts. Saying “cisgender” and getting flagged (even if that isn’t a lie) isn’t favoring one side or the other.

Less filtered is more pro 1A.

Funny I thought you were the alt of LG. Its funny you thought I was wood as he was on my ignore list for awhile, and you could probably do a search for the post where I said it. 😂

200_d.gif
Did you just call 85 a Gator fan? Man you went low quick.

I doubt that X is intentionally suppressing just one ideology’s posts. Saying “cisgender” and getting flagged (even if that isn’t a lie) isn’t favoring one side or the other.
Lol at all of this, from the “I doubt that” not backed up by anything to “not favoring either side” by saying cisgender is a slur

If Musk went back to being filtered on everything and started silencing only certain political views that weren’t aligned with the Republican narrative, it would still be a better source of information about other things (like sports) than it is now.

I’m skeptical of stuff that Fox, MSNBC, WaPo, the NYT, CNN, etcetera pass off as news. I’m certainly not going to rely on X. It’s a public forum. First Amendment and what not. I can follow specific accounts if I believe that they are reliable sources.

Within the political realm the bold is 1,000% patently false. Laughably false.

With sports and whatnot perhaps you guys can stop being fooled by everything? I'm on Twitter all of the time and don't get bombarded with fake accounts.
You’re seeing more of what you want to believe and less of what you don’t want to believe so you are less critical of what you’re seeing.

Admittedly, it was less reliable for politics than other subjects to begin with, but the reality is that the same thing is happening with politics that happens with sports. Reliable sources of information are fading into the noise of the trolls and so people see fake info and spread it to other forums and persons. It’s why we have some of the forums lowest common denominators convinced that JD Vance humped a couch and Walz felated a horse.

Reactions: NashVol11
He used the word, "objectively" for something that is factually incorrect. There is now a much wider range of information available, what they were doing was removing content or accounts which were posting true information because they were being paid either directly or indirectly for the push of misinformation or the filtering of truthful information. This advertising group was doing just that, and in addition to that they were gaining more power from what I can tell by colluding with large amounts of companies to not only push agendas but possible to reduce the costs to the companies i.e. anti-trust law and anti-competitive law.

They're not really mad they are not getting good information now, they are mad because the gig is up and they are just using the opportunity bash Musk because he's not filtering like they would wish.

Exactly, all you have to do is look at Covid.

LOL at you relentlessly pumping the Leftist talking points.
What did I say that’s a talking point? I pointed out that you just said “I doubt that” without backing it up at all, and the bet here is that you don’t even have a Twitter.

Someone jumping to defend a site they don’t use would seem to be the one “pumping talking points”

You’re seeing more of what you want to believe and less of what you don’t want to believe so you are less critical of what you’re seeing.

Admittedly, it was less reliable for politics than other subjects to begin with, but the reality is that the same thing is happening with politics that happens with sports. Reliable sources of information are fading into the noise of the trolls and so people see fake info and spread it to other forums and persons. It’s why we have some of the forums lowest common denominators convinced that JD Vance humped a couch and Walz felated a horse.
Top Bold - You're talking to the wrong person, son. I listen to everything, especially my enemy.

You're just upset that your political opponent now has a voice on one of if not the largest social media network and the lies pushed by the gov and mainstream liberal media aren't the only voice. It's just horse paste, eh? Before Musk Twitter removed accounts of those who told the truth.

Bottom Bold - We have the most stupid electorate in history. The majority are more concerned with Tik Tok dances than seeking information on things that matter.

It just means “not trans,” so I assume you are part of that certain element, but yes Elon decided that is “a slur”

But it isn’t banned by X. Does the same warning appear when the N-word is posted on X?

Pre-Musk Twitter BANNED Trump saying that he was inciting violence. Who on the Left was banned by Twitter for promoting actual violence (mostly peaceful protests)?

What did I say that’s a talking point? I pointed out that you just said “I doubt that” without backing it up at all, and the bet here is that you don’t even have a Twitter.

Someone jumping to defend a site they don’t use would seem to be the one “pumping talking points”

Your entire post history is full of pumping Leftist lies. AKA “talking points”.

Reactions: Vol since 77
I’m skeptical of stuff that Fox, MSNBC, WaPo, the NYT, CNN, etcetera pass off as news. I’m certainly not going to rely on X. It’s a public forum. First Amendment and what not. I can follow specific accounts if I believe that they are reliable sources.
It’s a quasi-public forum, but they changed the services they offered to the user and it is now a lower quality product.

Your entire post history is full of pumping Leftist lies. AKA “talking points”.
I responded to your post directly, asked you to point out the talking point and asked whether you have a Twitter, and your response was “well, your post history.” Good talk lol

Top Bold - You're talking to the wrong person, son. I listen to everything, especially my enemy.

You're just upset that your political opponent now has a voice on one of if not the largest social media network and the lies pushed by the gov and mainstream liberal media aren't the only voice. It's just horse paste, eh? Before Musk Twitter removed accounts of those who told the truth.

Bottom Bold - We have the most stupid electorate in history. The majority are more concerned with Tik Tok dances than seeking information on things that matter.
Top bold: I rest my case. 😂

Definitely slur material, it was really important to restrict and prohibit that speech as the free speech crusader
It means normal, but the psychotic freaks can't just say that because it would be admitting that if you weren't then you were abnormal. They're trying to normalize being psychotic freaks. I didn't fall for it, knowing your enemy and all.

Your bet is wrong.

What do pedophiles have to do with the boxing situation?

You seem very confused, my man.

It means normal, but the psychotic freaks can't just say that because it would be admitting that if you weren't then you were abnormal. They're trying to normalize being psychotic freaks. I didn't fall for it, knowing your enemy and all.
None of that is a good reason for the “free speech advocates” to abandon that entire philosophy over the word “cisgender” which is harmless

VN Store

Back