'27 TX LB/DB Cooper Witten

This isn’t a slam dunk. He has never lived in Tennessee and grew up around Texas and TAMU fans.
That may be true, but his dad is a Vol legend. I would dare say Jason would love to see his offspring dressed in orange, but I also think he won't try to pressure him to go unless he really wants to. Wonder how many Vols games he has attended in his life?

That may be true, but his dad is a Vol legend. I would dare say Jason would love to see his offspring dressed in orange, but I also think he won't try to pressure him to go unless he really wants to. Wonder how many Vols games he has attended in his life?

I mean…Ole Miss should have been in the bag for Peyton right?

Jason Witten is my favorite player of all-time. More so than Peyton or Al Wilson. And barely more so than Eric Berry.

If his son plays for the Vols, it’ll be hard to not get season tickets.

I know he is a legacy but 3 stars just aren’t going to cut it in todays recruiting world.
You’re incredibly obtuse. He’s a 2027 and currently the #1 ranked linebacker. Plenty of time for star ratings to change.

Edit: You think blue font is beneath you or something? Dern yer eyes!

Last edited:
I know he is a legacy but 3 stars just aren’t going to cut it in todays recruiting world.
Star rating are based primarily on a kids offer list and how heavily he’s recruited by top programs. The recruiting services don’t assign many ratings to sophomores because sophomores aren’t usually recruited. If he’s ranked #1LB, it’s because major programs have already expressed an interest, so he’ll likely end up a 5-star recruit.

Jason Witten is my favorite player of all-time. More so than Peyton or Al Wilson. And barely more so than Eric Berry.

If his son plays for the Vols, it’ll be hard to not get season tickets.
Good luck. Unless you are going to donate an obscene amount of money there are about 20,000 in line.

VN Store

Back