'24 TX OT Bennett Warren (Tennessee)

Four-star Texas OT Bennett Warren is in town for his OV. This will be his first look at the Vols but the relationships are in place here. Tennessee will try to make a big move here this weekend as Warren is likely to make a decision this summer. Academics and the feeling he gets around campus will be key here during the visit.
-VQ

The lakes in East Tennessee are much better so still...Tennessee>Michigan.
Well you won’t get an argument from me there. Side note it still messes with me that you have lawgator’s old avi. I was sitting here wondering why a Florida fan was singing my home state’s praises.

Well you won’t get an argument from me there. Side note it still messes with me that you have lawgator’s old avi. I was sitting here wondering why a Florida fan was singing my home state’s praises.

This was always my avi. I just allowed @lawgator1 to use it for a while because I like helping the needy.

Four-star OL Bennett Warren and William Satterwhite have really enjoyed themselves, based on everything I’ve heard. Warren had never been to Tennessee before this weekend, but some think the door was open for the Vols to make a move, and I think they at least have made themselves a contender. Satterwhite is down to Tennessee and Clemson, so a good visit this weekend could be big, and it sounds like the Vols have impressed him.
-Callahan

VN Store

Back