'24 TX OT Bennett Warren (Tennessee)

I’m from Wisconsin.

Surrounded by Badger fans.

Their idea of an amazing class is one that has any four stars at all and is inside the top 30.

Their recruiting budget is $300,000 a year.

UT doesn’t live in the realm of flames.
I recall Cal fans looking up at Neyland. Ill never forget exactly what they said 'man, I wish WE could spend THIS kind of money on a stadium.'

Contrarily, upon leaving UNC's toilet box powder puff match versus Miami. One Tarhole fan stepped in front of Napleon Tatoonaparte, which illicited an exchange.

'Watch where you steppin' dawg.'

'Dont me stick my di** in yo mouf'.

Unprompted. 😂

Reactions: BADGER_VOL
ImpressiveMassiveHoneyeater-max-1mb.gif

Edit: Geronimoed!

These last 30 days have been so addicting. God I love recruiting!

O'Connell - Bad
Satterwhite - Good
Russell - Bad
Matthews - Good
Spillman - Good
Bates - Bad
Warren - Good

Cole - TBD
Jefferson - TBD
Franklin - TBD
Ross - TBD
Wingo - TBD

I had a local connected bham guy tell me that he thinks Jordan Ross is a heavy UT lean and isn't sure his recruitment goes until December. Apparently, Hugh Freeze is working like heck to get him to give Auburn a look.

These last 30 days have been so addicting. God I love recruiting!

O'Connell - Bad
Satterwhite - Good
Russell - Bad
Matthews - Good
Spillman - Good
Bates - Bad
Warren - Good

Cole - TBD
Jefferson - TBD
Franklin - TBD
Ross - TBD
Wingo - TBD

I had a local connected bham guy tell me that he thinks Jordan Ross is a heavy UT lean and isn't sure his recruitment goes until December. Apparently, Hugh Freeze is working like heck to get him to give Auburn a look.
6CAA37F6-4B2A-4CF4-BD71-5280D742D82F.gif

I get what you all are saying…but part of me agrees with the dude…

This cycle has kinda sucked for us in these situations
I might be wrong but this kid doesn’t seem like someone to do that. With the way he and his parents are it seems that when they make a decision. They would stick with it. The gif means they told the school they are in

VN Store

Back