'24 TX OT Bennett Warren (Tennessee)

“It was a really eventful weekend for sure,” Warren said of the visit to Tennessee. “It was definitely my favorite recruiting weekend by far. I got to do a whole lot of stuff and got to have a whole lot of fun. I got to go out on the water and posted that a whole lot.

…Just having good fun and getting around a lot of players was different. I love this coaching staff. They are very jokey and fun to be around, and they can still win doing it.”

I’m normally a sunshine pumper but it would be time to panic if we miss on him. He’s the one tackle body left on the board.
True, but there should be a few new names that come along. This class just doesn't seem to have a lot of good prospects for the offensive line.

Either way, I'm not going to panic over losing one player. It's recruiting, and that's going to happen.

Reactions: KptVFL
True, but there should be a few new names that come along. This class just doesn't seem to have a lot of good prospects for the offensive line.

Either way, I'm not going to panic over losing one player. It's recruiting, and that's going to happen.
We have a good OL haul. This will make it a great haul.

Necks up is DL, DE, then WR.

Reactions: UTvol1fn and Glitch

VN Store

Back