'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

hilarious, if you go on rivals, he doesn't even have us listed in schools that have offered or he's interested in, and only shows high level of interest in GA and Ole Miss... didn't he take an official visit with us, or was that an unofficial? You would think that they would have listed us if it was an official... these different recruiting services are crazy... 247 I guess is the most reliable ...

hilarious, if you go on rivals, he doesn't even have us listed in schools that have offered or he's interested in, and only shows high level of interest in GA and Ole Miss... didn't he take an official visit with us, or was that an unofficial? You would think that they would have listed us if it was an official... these different recruiting services are crazy... 247 I guess is the most reliable ... they show us up at the top with Ole Miss and Ga not even mentioned... LOL--- sorry for the double post.

hilarious, if you go on rivals, he doesn't even have us listed in schools that have offered or he's interested in, and only shows high level of interest in GA and Ole Miss... didn't he take an official visit with us, or was that an unofficial? You would think that they would have listed us if it was an official... these different recruiting services are crazy... 247 I guess is the most reliable ...
I just noticed that 247 had CJ Stroud gaining some ungodly number of positions, but rivals had him losing 6 positions in their final rating

Somehow, I can see Maurice Clarett as an argument against him doing that.
Maurice Clarett is who I've kept thinking about with Evans, that kid had sooooo many issues, but man what an impact he had as a freshman. He basically transformed Ohio State back into the consistently elite team they have been ever since (for the younger among us, they'd had a couple of decades of typically second tier status in the 80's and 90's nationally, they could hardly ever beat Michigan). Last I read it seemed like Maurice had finally gotten it together which is great, but he'd have been an all-timer if he could have gotten it together sooner.

Maurice Clarett is who I've kept thinking about with Evans, that kid had sooooo many issues, but man what an impact he had as a freshman. He basically transformed Ohio State back into the consistently elite team they have been ever since (for the younger among us, they'd had a couple of decades of typically second tier status in the 80's and 90's nationally, they could hardly ever beat Michigan). Last I read it seemed like Maurice had finally gotten it together which is great, but he'd have been an all-timer if he could have gotten it together sooner.
He was a great college player who wasn’t very good at the next level. Thousands of like stories which is why the NFL won’t budge on their established vetting process. For every Herschel Walker there are hundreds of Claretts and Sammie Smiths.

Reactions: unfrozencvmanvol
He was a great college player who wasn’t very good at the next level. Thousands of like stories which is why the NFL won’t budge on their established vetting process. For every Herschel Walker there are hundreds of Claretts and Sammie Smiths.
Yeah, Herschel was a total freak. I do think if Clarett had his head on straight he might have had more professional success.

Reactions: davethevol

VN Store

Back