'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

hilarious, if you go on rivals, he doesn't even have us listed in schools that have offered or he's interested in, and only shows high level of interest in GA and Ole Miss... didn't he take an official visit with us, or was that an unofficial? You would think that they would have listed us if it was an official... these different recruiting services are crazy... 247 I guess is the most reliable ... they show us up at the top with Ole Miss and Ga not even mentioned... LOL--- sorry for the double post.

The kid doesn't run or post Rivals info. So not sure why you used "he"

Reactions: GoBigOrange_2309
I don’t care either way. Get him then you have an elite back. Don’t get him then less pressure on staff to have to babysit his Instagram loving flaky self. Not really sure how much he will take authority anyway by the way some of this keeps playing out

Reactions: SCRocket
Did I miss something? All of a sudden this thread went from “Evans might be secretly on campus” to “he’s gone” and “it’s probably for the best he isn’t coming here”. What has happened for the sudden shift?

Did I miss something? All of a sudden this thread went from “Evans might be secretly on campus” to “he’s gone” and “it’s probably for the best he isn’t coming here”. What has happened for the sudden shift?
There is a bunch of idiots that migrate to popular forums just to cause drama! Go back to the Darnell Washington thread... once he committed there all the idiots moved over here

Got the analysis back on the motel room paint and it was from a motel in Mississippi close to the " Grove "

VN Store

Back