'18 TX WR Tommy Bush

UT Tracy: Any Portal players to note that are being recruited by UT?

Callahan: Georgia wide receiver transfer Tommy Bush remains the main name to watch in the transfer portal right now.

Tennessee is pretty heavily involved with him right now, and I think the Vols have a legitimate shot at landing him. Keep an eye on TCU — if the Horned Frogs offer, I think they might be tough to beat — but right now Tennessee is one of Bush's best Power Five offers, and I think he still believes he can play at a high level in the SEC. He just had some bad breaks during his time at Georgia.

Maybe. I think Velus Jones will have something to say about it, as well.
I like Velus and I really hope he blows up, has a remarkable season this year, and gets drafted. That being said, Hyatt is the real alpha at wideout right now and for the foreseeable future.

I like Velus and I really hope he blows up, has a remarkable season this year, and gets drafted. That being said, Hyatt is the real alpha at wideout right now and for the foreseeable future.
I'm not saying he's not, or won't be, or whatever; but, I would love to hear why someone who sounds so sure of himself thinks this...

Reasons...definitive, if you will?

I'm not saying he's not, or won't be, or whatever; but, I would love to hear why someone who sounds so sure of himself thinks this...

Reasons...definitive, if you will?
In a season of few highlights and an offense that produced even fewer? He filled a highlight reel.

In a season of few highlights and an offense that produced even fewer? He filled a highlight reel.
Oh, I agree, and not disputing that he may be the Alpha...
I just think Jones has it in him, the attitude, and the ability, to do the same; he had a few of those plays on that highlight reel, as well.

Also, out of all the players that were misused or underplayed by Pruitt, Jones is right at the top of the list for me, along with Harrison Bailey.

Wonder how much of an impact George Pickens’ torn ACL will have on whether or not Bush transfers.

VN Store

Back