'18 TX WR Tommy Bush

Newt, are u a cop? That's the rumor. Of course, somebody could have been effing around. Just surprising to me, if true, because of your love for the wacky weed.

tumblr_mw2dhyokHg1smbf1ao1_400.gif

All you gotta do is be super positive. Watch this...

Guys just a gut feeling but this team is going to surprise some teams this year. This OL will carry us a long way! 10-2 SEC East champs incoming ��

Someone call the Poison Control Line. I am afraid we have a catnip overdose here.

AP saying we’ve offered and that it isn’t done but we’re definitely a factor there. Will be a redshirt sophomore graduate with 3 years of eligibility left. He is a great athlete but has been hampered with some injuries during his time at UGA (Hernia and a car accident). 6’5 and ran a 4.47 at the Opening his senior year.

Curious that none of the staff are following him on Twitter. That’s usually the first things they do when opening dialogue with a player.

Anyways - yeah I was hoping we’d get him out of high school but he’s done less than even Cedric Tillman. I get were young and inexperienced but still, I like our young receivers so I agree I think other positions should take priority as transfer candidates.

The Portal is bad thing for SEC teams especially Tennessee. 90% of the time These guys in the portal haven’t been successful where they are. How are they going to help you close the gap on the leaders in the SEC. Using their cast offs isn’t going to get it done

It’s helping FL land some players

I really wanted this kid 3 years ago. 6'5 WRs with 4.5 speed don't grow on trees. But, I feel like WR is probably UTs best position group. So, give me some big uglies on either line or linebacker, before we take a WR transfer

The Portal is bad thing for SEC teams especially Tennessee. 90% of the time These guys in the portal haven’t been successful where they are. How are they going to help you close the gap on the leaders in the SEC. Using their cast offs isn’t going to get it done

You can't get to where you want to be without understanding where you are at. UT is NOT going to close the gap on Alabama/UGA/UF with winning recruiting battles with them right now. UT's only chance at closing the gap is first thru development that maximizes the talent that they have and utilizing scheme that provides a slight edge over our competition. Those two things will result in more wins which in turn will allow more opportunity to recruit a different level of prospect. It is not a glitzy glamourous process but it is the only process that is going to work for UT with where they are right now.

Coaches offered so there’s interest. Hope we don’t get him. Rather those potential 5 spots be used at other positions.
Most of our needs are on defense. Heupel being an offensive coach, it worries me he won't prioritize those needs like he should.

Most of our needs are on defense. Heupel being an offensive coach, it worries me he won't prioritize those needs like he should.

How many viable defensive prospects are we in on? Best players available approach, probably.

I fail to see the harm of adding a former 5 star athlete that the reason for his lack of time has been injuries putting him behind. Look at Jaelen Phillips. Pretty sure we could have used him the last two years. I’d get it if he was playing bc of talent but if there is a legit reason like AP mentioned for Bush then it make sense to take a shot

Reactions: Kristy*

VN Store

Back