Tyler Bray: "I may have stayed at TN, if I known that I wouldn't be drafted"

Good for him. From his comments, he is definitely taking responsibility for his actions. Couldn't be in a better situation with Reid and the depth chart. Hope he has a great career.

Reactions: 25 people
tumblr_m5ybpqS5if1qj89h5o1_500.jpg

Reactions: 12 people
I don't think he really made too many off the field mistakes, I think the true issue that will always haunt TN is he participated in a poison that was going through TN and showed a low football IQ. This was not Chaney's fault, see other players he coached. This was Bray's fault and if he makes it in the NFL and even does well, that to me as strictly a TN fan shows me he and the team could have done much better than they did Again I will say Bray could win 4 superbowls and despite the blame on Dooley (which he is at fault), the defense last year (which they are at fault)...Bray at QB is a strong part of the worst time in recent memory for TN and he bears some of that blame.

Reactions: 3 people
An article where Bray is saying that he knows he made mistakes and he must learn to move forward and correct those mistakes to be successful and some fans are still going to try and find a way to put a negative spin on it for Bray.

If he turns out to have an anywhere close to decent career but doesn't endorse UT with his every word then those same fans will be the ones crying about him not being a true Vol. If you can't move on, and continue to bash Bray even though he's a Vol trying to get a shot in the NFL, then you're priorities are clearly out of line.

Reactions: 28 people
Sorry - TB would not have been mentally or emotionally mature enough to have handled the Jones offense. Did not want.

Hope he grows up and does well in the NFL.

Reactions: 2 people
An article where Bray is saying that he knows he made mistakes and he must learn to move forward and correct those mistakes to be successful and some fans are still going to try and find a way to put a negative spin on it for Bray.

If he turns out to have an anywhere close to decent career but doesn't endorse UT with his every word then those same fans will be the ones crying about him not being a true Vol. If you can't move on, and continue to bash Bray even though he's a Vol trying to get a shot in the NFL, then you're priorities are clearly out of line.

Please number the priorities one should have for Bray's career and list them accordingly. I choose TN first. I doubt Bray will be a negative spokesman against TN, especially since Dooley is gone. He chose to come out early. He was concerned with the new system he might not have started. Now I will even say, I almost 80-90 percent sure Bray would have started next year. I have said what I believe about the Bray years.

Reactions: 1 person
I feel bad for bray and hope he makes the most of whatever chances he gets. He played for us during a time of turmoil and gave us something to be optimistic about. He showed a lot of moxie out there and is a talented qb. I really don't know how he got labeled as having character problems. He threw a beer bottle and did a spinout on a jet ski. Thank the lord they don't know all I did in college. That said its now obvious he should've stayed. If youre coming out as an underclass man you better not have any flaws in your game. anyway best of luck tb! Go represent

Reactions: 7 people
I actually expected Bray to be drafted was surprised when he wasn't. He can still make it in the NFL he has the physical talent just needs to get his head on straight and make plays that will get him his big contract if he can get in position to have the opportunity.

He had two fools for coaches...Dools and Chaney ( who Bray says recommended him to enter early)........

I'm not a Bray fan (especially after last years KY game)
But the entire coaching staff the past year was basically high school...:eek:lol:

With Reid has HC and a mediocre QB roster, KC was the perfect spot for Tyler. Would not be shocked if he went into the season being Smith's backup. Good luck #8!

He had two fools for coaches...Dools and Chaney ( who Bray says recommended him to enter early)........

I'm not a Bray fan (especially after last years KY game)
But the entire coaching staff the past year was basically high school...:eek:lol:

So how did CP, JH11, & Dallas Thomas get drafted? Why were they able to "overcome" the coaches? Should be fun watching the twisting and turning as you try to backflip into an answer that makes sense.

As ignorant as the people who thought Bray was a high draft choice (or a draft choice at all) with those dominant performances against....... against...... sorry I forgot. :lol: :eek:lol:

That's irrelevant to whether on not he would start over Worley or over 3 other QB's that have never played a down in college football.

Besides, don't even try to act like you predicted that Bray wouldn't get drafted at all.

I said he should not come out. & he should not have. Andrew Luck should have came out early. Bray should have applied for an extra year!!! :)

Last edited:

VN Store

Back