Tyler Bray signing with Chiefs, NOT dolphins.

Have you looked at their QB depth?
Exactly. I bet Bray's agent told him this is the best situation...and it is. I think Andy Reid didn't necessarily want to put Alex Smith in the same predicament he came from in San Fran. (drafting a player high, who stands a very good chance of overtaking you...like they did with Kaepernick).

Smith doesn't really give them anything more than they had in Matt Cassell. If Tyler plays his cards right, and let's Andy Reid coach him up and teach him how to be a professional...then he could easily be the face of the franchise within a few years.

Reactions: 10 people
Wish him nothing but the best. Better he does the better Eric Berry does

Well I guess the more passes Bray completes over the middle in practice the more times EB gets to lay out a practice player. I see no other correlation.

Honestly I do hope Bray does well.

Last edited:
According to the KC website, they have Alex Smith, Daniel Chase, Ricky Stansi and Alex Tanny. Should be too much trouble for him to bit one of those three (Chase, Stansi or Tanny) out if he will bear down and work at it. If he goes in there with am "I'm the Star" attitude, he will be sent packing in short order.

Reactions: 1 person
According to the KC website, they have Alex Smith, Daniel Chase, Ricky Stansi and Alex Tanny. Should be too much trouble for him to bit one of those three (Chase, Stansi or Tanny) out if he will bear down and work at it. If he goes in there with am "I'm the Star" attitude, he will be sent packing in short order.

He could possibly be the 2nd string qb buy next year

Chase Daniel, not Daniel Chase.

I will be shocked if Bray beats out any of them.

Hopefully he got a healthy serving of Humble Pie and is ready to work. If you can't develop as a QB under Andy Reid, you don't have any place in the league to begin with.

He has his best chance, right there. If he keeps a good humble attitude and develops a good strong work ethic, I think Andy Reid will fall in love with Tyler Bray's arm. And with Alex Smith having some past injury issues, he may get a chance to showcase his skills this season.

Hopefully, if his attitude gets out of whack, Eric Berry can meet him over the middle...for an on-the-spot correction. :)

Reactions: 4 people
If nothing else, Alex Smith is a classy guy who handled some tough times in SF with grace. A good model for someone who (at the least) didn't get much in the way of guidance in what it means to be a starting quarterback and a man.

Chase Daniel, not Daniel Chase.

I will be shocked if Bray beats out any of them.
How so? He already has a better NFL arm than 75% of the QB's in the league.

If anyone can coach him up at that position, it's Andy Reid. He was the only coach who made Kevin Kolb look like a starter and Michael Vick like a Pro Bowl player.

Reactions: 2 people
Definitely a better situation for him than dolphins. Andy Reid, lots of offensive fire power, good for bray.

VN Store

Back