Tyler Bray signing with Chiefs, NOT dolphins.

So where did that yokel come up with the Dolphins thread ? -- What unlucky team has Cassell now >

I'm not understanding the whole Bray to Foster comparison. Yes, both went undrafted, and yes both were put under the microscope by our fan base, but this does not mean Bray is going to become some great undrafted QB. One, Foster is a RB which is the easiest position to transition from NCAA to NFL. Two, no one questioned Fosters heart here. They may have questioned his mental state but never have I once heard someone say Foster didn't work hard and give his all. Bray has publicly stated, let that sink in, that he didn't work that hard to be the best he could. That's disrespectful to this program, his coaching staff, and most importantly himself. Bray and Foster are two totally different people. The only hate on Foster was his fumbling problem, and him using the lack of PT his senior year as motivation to make it in the NFL and then letting what drove him to be the best RB be known publicly. He also came back this year and that means the world to this program IMO. Bray's heart, motivation, and true love for the game is being put to question here, and in my eyes that's the most embarrassing thing an athlete could have happen to him.

Reactions: 7 people
If Tyler Bray grows up, gets his act together and puts his all into becoming a real team player...he will do well in the NFL.

The problem is that is a mighty big "if"

How so? He already has a better NFL arm than 75% of the QB's in the league.

If anyone can coach him up at that position, it's Andy Reid. He was the only coach who made Kevin Kolb look like a starter and Michael Vick like a Pro Bowl player.

But Reid's job is to coach every QB up on the team, not just Bray.

Bray throwing balls to warm up the receivers will have no impact on EB dominating

No...he'll be throwing to warm up the defensive backs...all he'll need to do to excel in this role is visualize a game winning drive against a quality SEC opponent
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 3 people
I'm not understanding the whole Bray to Foster comparison. Yes, both went undrafted, and yes both were put under the microscope by our fan base, but this does not mean Bray is going to become some great undrafted QB. One, Foster is a RB which is the easiest position to transition from NCAA to NFL. Two, no one questioned Fosters heart here. They may have questioned his mental state but never have I once heard someone say Foster didn't work hard and give his all. Bray has publicly stated, let that sink in, that he didn't work that hard to be the best he could. That's disrespectful to this program, his coaching staff, and most importantly himself. Bray and Foster are two totally different people. The only hate on Foster was his fumbling problem, and him using the lack of PT his senior year as motivation to make it in the NFL and then letting what drove him to be the best RB be known publicly. He also came back this year and that means the world to this program IMO. Bray's heart, motivation, and true love for the game is being put to question here, and in my eyes that's the most embarrassing thing an athlete could have happen to him.

So you do see the comparison! :)

Rumor has it he tanked the interview process at the combine.
Rumor...? Or you just read that in an article where they speculated that might be the case? :loco:

Rumor has it that Gruden is actually our coach and Butch Jones is just a smoke screen for him.

VN Store

Back