Tyler Bray's father says NFL draft was 'brutal'

Absolutely not, I have always been a Bray fan and contribute a lot of his failure to coaching.....JMO

Are you kidding? This kid was/is a nut case. He was able to turn a team and a University against a coach. No way Dooley had a chance as long as Bray was to lead the team, not blaming your boy Tyler because Dooley could have took control by benching his butt or kicking him off the team. I say he lucky to even get a call that early.

Reactions: 2 people
went undrafted. The draft is as much subjective as objective. Even with his faults, he should have been drafted. Some of the QBs who were have Zero chance of making a mark--less than Bray. Mind you, I'm not saying that Bray will be great, but not to get drafted was strange. Same with the WR who got kicked off the team--didn't he lead the SEC in receptions? You draft the (undersized, troubled) Honey Badger but not him?

It was a lesson the NFL wanted to send to Bray. I think the league has had it's time with thug or thug wannabes, Tyler with his attitude would bomb like Ryan Leaf. Maybe he learns that football is a team game he can get the respect of his players and coaches

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back