Votes: 17 13.5%
  • It's Trumps Fault

Votes: 17 13.5%
  • Yes, but also....Pie

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • No, but also... Pie

Votes: 11 8.7%

• Total voters
The question I would ask is, if there are claimed civilian sightings of these things somewhere pretty much every day, why is the video quality always so poor?
When I saw them, it was at night and there was no way to get a good shot with my phone even though they were directly overhead about a mile up in the sky. I tried.

The question I would ask is, if there are claimed civilian sightings of these things somewhere pretty much every day, why is the video quality always so poor?
1. you have the Mitch Hedburg explanation. “I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry, and that's extra scary to me. There's a large, out-of-focus monster roaming the countryside. ” change big foot for aliens.
1b. the non-joke version is that IF you believe these ships are capable of FTL and thus capable of things our understanding of science can't explain, why would you expect our current scientific tools (or cameras) to be able to fully capture them in focus?
2. similar to 1b, If they are interdimensional, they may not be fully in this dimension and thus the fuzzyness is due to that.
3. people make crappy witnesses, makes sense they are also crappy photographers.
4. the good videos are getting deleted. we already know the government is in our phones, wouldn't be too much for them to control the data exported from them or how they are saved. this makes sense because we know from these hearings the government is actively covering up what we actually know.
5. some sort of stealth technology, that may have some warm up/cool down period after they do something, so they are only visible for short times. could also be temporary/partial failures that make them blurry when visible.
6. we only believe we actually know where/what/how close these objects are when we see them. They could be a lot further away than we think. would explain why we don't hear them, or see immediate results of their passing. some type of forced perspective/optical illusion.
7. it could be a low-tech, but still outside our realm of knowledge, explanation. like some sort of paint, coating or material, that disperse light in a way that makes them seem blurry. we have things like Vanta-black, and radar-reflective paints, so a "blurry" coating isn't very far fetched.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Let me point out like commander Fravor (could be wrong on that) I believe did. Someone classified the sphere from a iPhone in a F-18. What is exactly classified in that? They also showed up and couldn’t even stop the video so we could see in previous hearing.

have you ever seen a big beautiful, clear moon and decided to take a picture with your phone?

the picture doesn't match what you see unless you manually tweaking settings and have it on some mounted device - now imagine the moon is zipping across the sky.

good luck

have you ever seen a big beautiful, clear moon and decided to take a picture with your phone?

the picture doesn't match what you see unless you manually tweaking settings and have it on some mounted device - now imagine the moon is zipping across the sky.

good luck

Yeah, but every time ....

So, he saying that we are getting shadows from another dimension?
As I (so feebly) understand it. Other dimensions haven't been proven to exist. They are a concept that aids in solving mathematical equations that exist in theory such as string theory. Dimensions are similar to infinities. We can somewhat grasp the concept of infinity but it is not possible to prove infinity exists.

Did I understand it correctly that Gaetz didn't actually see any physical evidence in government possession? I have read practically nothing about this, but what I did read seemed to indicate that he did not actually have any evidence. He just claims that he knows "somebody has it". That seems a strange place for the whistleblower to stand. Not that it matters.

I've always found it really strange that people will assert that somebody somewhere is going to "upheaval" if the government says UFO's are real. I admit that people fill up grocery bags with gasoline at times, but those are not interesting people. They might be doing something dumb this weekend too. To me, it's like somebody made that up in 1934 and people have just parroted it ever since.

1. you have the Mitch Hedburg explanation. “I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry, and that's extra scary to me. There's a large, out-of-focus monster roaming the countryside. ” change big foot for aliens.
1b. the non-joke version is that IF you believe these ships are capable of FTL and thus capable of things our understanding of science can't explain, why would you expect our current scientific tools (or cameras) to be able to fully capture them in focus?
2. similar to 1b, If they are interdimensional, they may not be fully in this dimension and thus the fuzzyness is due to that.
3. people make crappy witnesses, makes sense they are also crappy photographers.
4. the good videos are getting deleted. we already know the government is in our phones, wouldn't be too much for them to control the data exported from them or how they are saved. this makes sense because we know from these hearings the government is actively covering up what we actually know.
5. some sort of stealth technology, that may have some warm up/cool down period after they do something, so they are only visible for short times. could also be temporary/partial failures that make them blurry when visible.
6. we only believe we actually know where/what/how close these objects are when we see them. They could be a lot further away than we think. would explain why we don't hear them, or see immediate results of their passing. some type of forced perspective/optical illusion.
7. it could be a low-tech, but still outside our realm of knowledge, explanation. like some sort of paint, coating or material, that disperse light in a way that makes them seem blurry. we have things like Vanta-black, and radar-reflective paints, so a "blurry" coating isn't very far fetched.

Theres some logical speculation that these vehicles/drones may actually be visitors from a different TIME rather than a different place. I can rationalize that based on how advanced the technology is compared to ours...and by the vastness of the universe and the inconceivably huge distances just between planets...much less solar systems, galaxies etc. If theyve come from another planet somewhere outside our solar system etc than they would need to travel close to lightspeed which is insane on its face due to relativity and the increasing mass of an object as it is projected to approach those speeds etc. Both theories seem insane based on our very limited knowledge of physics....yet here we are. Someone/something is definitely coming to Earth...just not sure where/when they come from.

Theres some logical speculation that these vehicles/drones may actually be visitors from a different TIME rather than a different place. I can rationalize that based on how advanced the technology is compared to ours...and by the vastness of the universe and the inconceivably huge distances just between planets...much less solar systems, galaxies etc. If theyve come from another planet somewhere outside our solar system etc than they would need to travel close to lightspeed which is insane on its face due to relativity and the increasing mass of an object as it is projected to approach those speeds etc. Both theories seem insane based on our very limited knowledge of physics....yet here we are. Someone/something is definitely coming to Earth...just not sure where/when they come from.
that's something I always bring up when discussing aliens. We assume they are like us.

Carbon based life forms, that have the same set of senses, maybe with a few extra, interested in the same things we are. based on the vastness of space it is almost guaranteed that they will have some major difference that will make us incompatible beyond them being more technologically advanced. there is nothing to say that the aliens are even looking at visible light transmissions, or radio waves.

Once we establish who these beings are, the next question is where are they from and how did they get here? My guess is not that they traveled the speed of light but that they are bending space or used some kind of wormhole technology

Once we establish who these beings are, the next question is where are they from and how did they get here? My guess is not that they traveled the speed of light but that they are bending space or used some kind of wormhole technology

Valid. If not from a different time than us, the only way i can imagine galactic travel is at lightspeed +....but...if these craft have harnessed/defeated gravity (which most folks think gravity/antigravity IS the propulsion for these ships...thus no friction/heat/thrust).. if gravity is removed from the equations of relativity an objects mass would not have to increase exponentially the closer it got to the speed of light correct? Seems like if a craft is inside a " gravity free bubble" then its measured mass/ specific gravity would always somehow remain zero...regardless of how fast it traveled??? I only took AP physics in HS and am largely self educated as yall know...if i am wrong about this please correct my theoretical physics.

We know of 4 real forces in basic physics...weak nuke, strong nuke, electromagnetism and gravity. We have almost zero solid science regarding those last 2 forces. Basically we have no idea how/why gravity works and electromagnetism is about as mysterious still as well...what we know for sure is that NOTHING man made can do what these craft do. They seem to exist entirely outside our understanding of physics altogether...their movements should he impossible based on the physical constraints and laws of our observable universe...

Reactions: MemphisVol77
Valid. If not from a different time than us, the only way i can imagine galactic travel is at lightspeed +....but...if these craft have harnessed/defeated gravity (which most folks think gravity/antigravity IS the propulsion for these ships...thus no friction/heat/thrust).. if gravity is removed from the equations of relativity an objects mass would not have to increase exponentially the closer it got to the speed of light correct? Seems like if a craft is inside a " gravity free bubble" then its measured mass/ specific gravity would always somehow remain zero...regardless of how fast it traveled??? I only took AP physics in HS and am largely self educated as yall know...if i am wrong about this please correct my theoretical physics.

We know of 4 real forces in basic physics...weak nuke, strong nuke, electromagnetism and gravity. We have almost zero solid science regarding those last 2 forces. Basically we have no idea how/why gravity works and electromagnetism is about as mysterious still as well...what we know for sure is that NOTHING man made can do what these craft do. They seem to exist entirely outside our understanding of physics altogether...their movements should he impossible based on the physical constraints and laws of our observable universe...
i still find myself agreeing with the thought process about the "observable universe" being too narrow of a definition.

The speed of light puts a ceiling on what exactly we can observe directly. but we know there is more than we can observe, because they still believe there is too much gravity for the observable mass. I believe going faster than the speed of light is possible. but because we can't even really see at light speed, anything beyond light speed would be beyond our direct observation, and would only leave tale tale signs, like gravity. I am thinking one possibility for the multiverse or different dimensions is simply things/objects operating at speeds greater than light speed, and thus outside of our laws of physics. we operate within the same/similar volume. just our relative velocities mean we don't interact with each other directly (collisions). the interactions are too fast for any process we can observe to happen.

i still find myself agreeing with the thought process about the "observable universe" being too narrow of a definition.

The speed of light puts a ceiling on what exactly we can observe directly. but we know there is more than we can observe, because they still believe there is too much gravity for the observable mass. I believe going faster than the speed of light is possible. but because we can't even really see at light speed, anything beyond light speed would be beyond our direct observation, and would only leave tale tale signs, like gravity. I am thinking one possibility for the multiverse or different dimensions is simply things/objects operating at speeds greater than light speed, and thus outside of our laws of physics. we operate within the same/similar volume. just our relative velocities mean we don't interact with each other directly (collisions). the interactions are too fast for any process we can observe to happen.

Awesome. I have ALWAYS since childhood been fascinated by the fact that as humans we can only see a VERY narrow band of light which we call "visible light" and that other animals like insects apparently see in ultraviolet etc...so they experience the exact same planet we do entirely different from how we experience it....the imagination can run wild about what things are around us at all times that we are clueless about! Also the Bible says that war is waged all around us between angels and demons regularly...but we cannot see them because God knows our brians could not handle the stress/fear of being surrounded always by far more powerful beings....

Those things are still only constrained to 1 way of "seeing" things...with eyeballs and light....bats, dolphins, whales etc actually can "see" using sound waves of vastly different frequencies from below what we can hear as humans to far far higher pitched than we can hear. Those are just a few of the animals....from just this planet...that see in an entirely different way than humans altogether. We dont even know what we don't know about this universe. It sure is exciting to learn about though.

Reactions: LouderVol
We sure can't rule anything out. I'm not yet convinced that we can go backward in time in this universe. These bodies reportedly don't appear human, but as I said, can't rule anything out

"Word" is that there are several alien species studying us. If that's the case then space travel between the stars is not really a rare thing. Several species have figured it out. If you believe in Bob Lazar and the secret sauce is element 115, how could we ever figure this out seeing as that element is not on this planet in a stable, natural form? Bob thought it nearly impossible that we could synthesize it in a stable form

hope they drop a Sports Almanac in the yard

Some of the details from Lazar when he worked on a captured craft in NM are fun to contemplate...

He said the craft was all 1 piece outside...no separate panels or rivets or joints. Which seemed like witchcraft until 10 years ago. Now 11yo kids can 3D print plactic rosin pistols haha...

He also said that inside the ship was quite small...like for maybe a 3ft tall being to fit in the pilots seat. He said there were ZERO wires inside connecting part A with part B etc. None. Said he thought it had taken them years to even figure out what parts were "separate" from eachother.

He said that when they finally identified the power source for the craft...a block or brick of element 115 that was stable...they were astounded to learn that the power output of that little brick was only based on how much "draw" was put on it. That it would power a lightbulb or small fan....or it could power an entire city perhaps...its output being set by how much "load" was on the power unit.

I have read folks trying to debunk or smear Lazar...but he has 2 strong things going for him IMO:

1. He has been telling the exact same account of his experience with those craft for 40plus years. It doesnt ever change..

2. His detractors for decades have tried to dispute him ever working in NM or on these black budget projects etc...but there is plenty of paperwork as well as 1st person accounts from other folks who were working at these dark sites saying that Lazar was in fact there working onsite during the years he claims to be. That is pretty well established. He worked with NASA s Jet Prop Laboratory and built a rocket powered car before being invited into the dark programs to help them reverse engineer captured technology. Everything i have read says these programs are extremely compartmentalized such that no 1 person can know enough about the actual program to be a risk of stealing the technology.

I find his account very interesting...but honestly it was when i watched the videos/FLIR from David Fravor and other US pilots that it became impossible for me to logically deny these craft existing on Earth. When pilots are chasing these craft and using cameras/FLIR/ altimeters etc can actually track these craft in real time doing impossible maneuvers....that to me is indisputable. Even moreso when other pilots across the country catch the same style craft...and when congressmen etc tell the press that " the videos we have seen are vanilla. There are videos shot from the canopy of our jets of craft around 50 FEET AWAY !!! I want to see the best videos etc that we have. At the same time..figuring out this technology could move humanity forward by 1000 years...make us a star-faring civilization...the US simply HAS to be the 1st ones to harness this power or we will likely be annihilated. Crazy stuff to think about guys lol.

Reactions: davethevol
The U.S. has no "UFOs of non-human origin"--and anybody who's suggested that the government does is just another conspiracy theorist. There's no way that people could keep a lid on that sort of thing for many, many years--impossible. And there'd be no reason to deny it.

Of course America as a very large number of goofs who wallow in conspiracy theories--it's why we still have TV shows purporting that "Big Foot" exists and pretend to investigate supposed paranormal phenomena: Dumb entertainment for silly people.

I do think there /could/ be other life forms in the universe, as do plenty of scientists, if only because the university is so incalculably vast. It is nearly impossible to fathom how large the universe is. It's way beyond practical comprehension. Our solar system is like a single grain of sand against Earth's total land mass, or somesuch; in fact, we aren't even close to that big. That alone puts the odds of other life forms being out there as decently high--or better. But if there'd been any legit contact, we'd know about it.

The U.S. has no "UFOs of non-human origin"--and anybody who's suggested that the government does is just another conspiracy theorist. There's no way that people could keep a lid on that sort of thing for many, many years--impossible. And there'd be no reason to deny it.

Of course America as a very large number of goofs who wallow in conspiracy theories--it's why we still have TV shows purporting that "Big Foot" exists and pretend to investigate supposed paranormal phenomena: Dumb entertainment for silly people.

I do think there /could/ be other life forms in the universe, as do plenty of scientists, if only because the university is so incalculably vast. It is nearly impossible to fathom how large the universe is. It's way beyond practical comprehension. Our solar system is like a single grain of sand against Earth's total land mass, or somesuch; in fact, we aren't even close to that big. That alone puts the odds of other life forms being out there as decently high--or better. But if there'd been any legit contact, we'd know about it.
I think there is a difference between what we would know depending on the circumstances of any visitations we might get. If it was a consistent thing, yeah, it would be impossible to keep that under wraps. But if it was only a couple real instances like a Roswell, and this newer Brazilian case, it wouldn't be all that difficult to keep it quiet. Especially when you have a government that comes in behind it and never admits, the people involved, except for a very very few, ever have any idea what they would be really working on.

and I would also like to point out they haven't been able to keep the alleged contact quiet. There are plenty of people out there telling their stories, none of them are widely believed. but that doesn't mean its been kept quiet, it just hasn't been accepted.

and I don't believe one way or the other too hard, I consider myself a hopeful cynical-ist. I want to believe, but it has to be proven. No proof so far, but I still find the discussion and some of the resulting thoughts that come off of it fascinating.

I would argue that countless people have come forward...that countless people have NOT been kept quiet. The only thing we're lacking is our gov't confirming it. In fact there's all kinds of evidence that the gov't has gone to great lengths to cover it up. For sure we don't have definitive proof yet and I'm still waiting for that but it's fascinating to see this all play out in slow motion

Folks have seen flying craft for thousands of years. Up until the 20th century these craft by definition could not have been man made. What do you make of Ezekiel's wheel in the Bible? Seems to me it had to be a flying saucer

These recent events with whistleblowers like Lazar, Fravor, Lu Elizondo and David Grusch are either legit or they're part of an organized gov't disinformation campaign. The possible purpose of such a campaign is to scare our adversaries into thinking we have such technology. Personally I believe it's the former but I agree that we need more evidence. That's why it's so much fun to follow

Why would every government in the world cover up aliens in perpetuity?
If the Vatican can do it, no reason why governments couldn’t… my husband and I were talking about this.. I’m pretty skeptical but he thinks if there was something, they would not tell us, because people are idiots and would panic lol

VN Store

Back